bass packs

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Artcutech

bass packs

Post by Artcutech » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:01 am

so i am looking for some quality bass packs, i have live 9 standard as of right now and will be upgrading to suite when 10 drops, looking for soft fat warm style bass, i know you can get that sound wit some mixing but wanted to know if there was a particular pack that has them ready to go, thanks

jestermgee

Re: bass packs

Post by jestermgee » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:04 am

Pre-made basslines or a sample that can be looped and played?

In what style?

As you said, it's possible with a myriad of options. My goto is Trilian because it's simple to get great sounding bass in most types with dedicated control almost instantly.

There are probably packs around that would have some basslines but like most loop packs, they are limited in usefulness.

Artcutech

Post by Artcutech » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:41 pm

def looking to play the bass lines, not so much for looping unless its the clip i just played, as you mentioned very limited in that sense unless i can drop the sample into the sampler and get the full range,

i'll look into Trilian thanks for the advice

basically the bass sounds that come with standard are a lil sharp(all are still great), with the exception of like 3 which have a soft sub feel, looking to expand soft fat subby but still warm feel right out the gate bass sounds, more for like hip hop style beats but not limited to

Jbvdb

Post by Jbvdb » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:46 pm

Hmmm. Just tweak the presets, it's a thing. Maybe start by lowering the filter frequency.