Mastering

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
garyd7

Mastering

Post by garyd7 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:05 pm

Hi,

I am in the process of starting up an online mastering service, and to build up a portfolio I'd like to offer one free master until January 6th to everyone on this forum.

I have been producing/mixing/mastering my own and tracks for others for the past 6 years and would like to take the next step towards doing this professionally, so by sending me a track for mastering I build up experience and you get a free master. I work from my acoustically treated home studio and use plugins including Izotope Ozone, FabFilter mastering bundle and a bunch of Waves plugins. My monitoring setup just now is KRK Rokit RP5s and Audio Technica ATH-M50X.

PM me or reply here if you are interested.

Cheers,

Gary
East Unit Audio

AAdel

Re: Mastering

Post by AAdel » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:14 am

garyd7 wrote:Hi,

I am in the process of starting up an online mastering service, and to build up a portfolio I'd like to offer one free master until January 6th to everyone on this forum.

I have been producing/mixing/mastering my own and tracks for others for the past 6 years and would like to take the next step towards doing this professionally, so by sending me a track for mastering I build up experience and you get a free master. I work from my acoustically treated home studio and use plugins including Izotope Ozone, FabFilter mastering bundle and a bunch of Waves plugins. My monitoring setup just now is KRK Rokit RP5s and Audio Technica ATH-M50X.

PM me or reply here if you are interested.

Cheers,

Gary
East Unit Audio
Interesting. Please send your email to be in contact.
Adel Al Agha ???? ?? ???
Singer, Music Producer & Trainer
https://radionama.com

garyd7

Post by garyd7 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:31 am

PM'd

Fizmarble

Post by Fizmarble » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:59 pm

What ever happened? Was OP just collecting music to release under his own artist name?

garyd7

Post by garyd7 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:30 pm

No, I haven't been sent any music by anyone haha. Offer still stands!

Fizmarble

Post by Fizmarble » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 pm

Oh. I PM'd you over a month ago.