Exporting singel tracks

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
daramp

Exporting singel tracks

Post by daramp » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Hey, we are mainly done with production of our songs and we`are getting ready for rehearsal. For this i need to export everything, that is not played live (mainly bass, some synths), into one single live-set, which will contain 12 songs all together.

Question: when i "export all single tracks" from one song, will the track-signal be exported the group-signal or will they be exported after the master-channel (which i need)???

Thank you very much!

Best regards, Andi :wink:

https://soundcloud.com/intothewott

Shift Gorden

Re: Exporting singel tracks

Post by Shift Gorden » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:27 pm

daramp wrote:Hey, we are mainly done with production of our songs and we`are getting ready for rehearsal. For this i need to export everything, that is not played live (mainly bass, some synths), into one single live-set, which will contain 12 songs all together.

Question: when i "export all single tracks" from one song, will the track-signal be exported the group-signal or will they be exported after the master-channel (which i need)???

Thank you very much!

Hey Andi! If you select "all single tracks" Ableton will export every single track in your set separately - including busses, etc.

It sounds like you might want to export Master - that will leave you with just one track plus all your effects etc.

daramp

Post by daramp » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:54 pm

Shift Gorden wrote:
daramp wrote:Hey, we are mainly done with production of our songs and we`are getting ready for rehearsal. For this i need to export everything, that is not played live (mainly bass, some synths), into one single live-set, which will contain 12 songs all together.

Thank you very much!

Hey Andi! If you select "all single tracks" Ableton will export every single track in your set separately - including busses, etc.

It sounds like you might want to export Master - that will leave you with just one track plus all your effects etc.

Thx for reply, but no, i want it all in single trax, but i want to know, if they are going trough the master-channel while exporting -so that i have say 10 trax, each of them "mastered"?
I could just give it a try actually and listen;-)

daramp

Post by daramp » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:20 pm

well, i know now... its a post-fader-export, incl. returnFX. Sch...ade :?