*URGENT HELP NEEDED*

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
metronohm808

*URGENT HELP NEEDED*

Post by metronohm808 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:17 pm

I need some quick answers to some questions for a college project due tomorrow (Wednesday 15th). The questions are about Ableton live and how it has transformed live performances by electronic musicians. I will paste the questions below, please reply as quick as possible, thanks

Feel free to copy and paste the questions into a word document or just number your answers coherently.
Questions:
1. Do you use Ableton Live?
2. What can Ableton Live do better than other DAWs in your opinion if anything?
3. Do you find anything unique about Ableton Live, if yes, what?
4. . What MIDI controllers do you use in your Live set/studio if any and what is their role?
5. Do you find it easier to use Ableton over other DAWs in a live sense? [if you perform your music using Ableton]
6. Which window do you use when:
i. Producing-
Session [or] Arrangement
Why?
ii. Playing Live
Session [or] Arrangement
Why?
7. Are you going to continue to use Ableton Live for the foreseeable future? If so, why?

-Thank you for your cooperation it is greatly appreciated-

eclipxe

Re: *URGENT HELP NEEDED*

Post by eclipxe » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:59 pm

lol. way to wait until the last minute. Good luck.

metronohm808

Post by metronohm808 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:08 pm

yeah,I originally emailed and messaged in every way possible, people such as Disclosure, KiNK, Legowelt, endoflevelbaddie, Robert Henke, Nick Hook, Bonobo and some artists local to my city. I didn't receive any replies until I received 1 from end of level baddie (a local artist) a few minutes earlier. I'm so screwed.

metronohm808

Post by metronohm808 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:30 am

Thank you! eactly what i needed! Please keep answers coming as I need at least 3 peoples evidence that they have sent me a reply!