Ableton Live Expert Re-Opening

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
F34TH3R

Ableton Live Expert Re-Opening

Post by F34TH3R » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Hey guys, as some of you may know the Ableton Live Expert was closed down a few months ago and never reopened. I was a writer for the live expert before it closed and I think it would be awesome to get the site rolling again. Let me know your thoughts!!! Thanks.
F34TH3R

Protectthecitizen

Re: Ableton Live Expert Re-Opening

Post by Protectthecitizen » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:44 am

Hi,

Yes I agree.

I don't know why it shut down but it is a little disappointing however it was not updated very regularly and some of the information on there was not very helpful.

I run a tutorial channel focusing on production within Ableton which can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1HbED ... TwsDma2U7g

I wanted to contribute to the site too but I was never able to get a reply from the site admin.

If it starts up again I would love to hear about it. I have thought about starting one myself but haven't got round to it.

F34TH3R

Post by F34TH3R » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:09 pm

Protectthecitizen wrote:Hi,

Yes I agree.

I don't know why it shut down but it is a little disappointing however it was not updated very regularly and some of the information on there was not very helpful.

I run a tutorial channel focusing on production within Ableton which can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1HbED ... TwsDma2U7g

I wanted to contribute to the site too but I was never able to get a reply from the site admin.

If it starts up again I would love to hear about it. I have thought about starting one myself but haven't got round to it.
I'd love to start it back up too however I contacted the production expert and they basically said they won't do it...that was awhile ago though so maybe it's worth another shot?
F34TH3R

S4racen

Post by S4racen » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Why would it re-open?

Cheers
D