Thank you Ableton for Live 10

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
ze2be

Thank you Ableton for Live 10

Post by ze2be » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:03 am

Hats of to Ableton for this amazing release!

I will give it a solid 10/10 review score from what I have seen so far.
Cant wait to try it! I know I havent been much here on the forum lately, but I come back once in a while when something great is happening, and wow this release is just extraordinary! Since back in 2004 Live is still my main DAW of choice and I use it every day writing music, sampling, mixing, performing, and latelly even some mastering.

Live 10 is more or less everything I could wish for and then some. Integrated faster M4L wow finally I will most likely start using it for real! EQ8 down to 10hz yeah ;) I had been moaning about that for a while! Groups in groups!!! So many workflow improvements those where maybe my favorites. Shortcuts like: R, A, etc so simple but yet so damn time saving! Wavetable looks just fantastic! Its my favorite synth style, and this means most likely taking lots of the work load from my Virus Ti. The interface is just awesome.

Maybe I have time for a little beta testing in january when im on an asia tour.. Lets see. I might even purchace a new performance computer for this, something like Windows Surface Pro..

This seals the deal for me, and stronger then ever. Anyone wants to buy a copy of Bitwig 1 let me know! :D

Thank you so much Ableton team, you are awesome!

Best regards from a long time friend,
Kim