Free Vacuum Pro Softsynth with Computer Music Magazine!!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
miyaru

Free Vacuum Pro Softsynth with Computer Music Magazine!!!

Post by miyaru » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:27 am

Hello everybody,

This month Computer Music Magazine offers a free full version of Air's Vacuum Pro. All you have to do is to buy the magazine and follow the instructions. For around €15,= you will have this beautiful synth, and then of course this nice magazine!!!!

Last month they offered a free full version of Cakwalk Sonar Homestudio, also a nice offer. Every month they have something special. I'm not working for them, just enthousiastic.......

Have fun!!!
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason 12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :mrgreen:

Richie Witch

Re: Free Vacuum Pro Softsynth with Computer Music Magazine!!!

Post by Richie Witch » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:25 pm

Buy it on Google Play or iTunes, and it will only cost you $4.99. All the files from the disk are available in their digital vault.
"Watching the Sky" ~ A 4-track EP of piano, strings, and Native American flute

Stromkraft

Post by Stromkraft » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:06 pm

The main problem with Computer Music Magazine is that I tend to read it…and not make music.
Make some music!

Richie Witch

Post by Richie Witch » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:37 pm

Stromkraft wrote:The main problem with Computer Music Magazine is that I tend to read it…and not make music.
LOL, yeah--I have to play with all the new plugins and instruments and samples that come with it, then of course, I have to watch the tutorial videos that teach you how to use everything, and then... yeah, a week would be blown easily. :lol:

I had to break that habit. Still use that free copy of Dune CM once in a while ...
"Watching the Sky" ~ A 4-track EP of piano, strings, and Native American flute

miyaru

Post by miyaru » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:03 pm

Altough I've past the 50 yrs a few yrs ago, I'm still a beginner at Dancemusic ,EDM and Electronic music making. I used to be a rock bassplayer for most of my life LOL. Now I have to catch up with so much, and this forum and Computer Music help me a lot. Reading both, and trying to understand everything I read, hear and see.

Beside Bassguitar, I play Guitar, and some keyboards (and of course Push2).

Love your responds guys :lol:
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason 12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :mrgreen: