By God this is it

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Jbo

By God this is it

Post by Jbo » Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:15 am

When Live said It was the application you could actually play , as if it were the musical instrument ..today is that day folks.. I never missed its late arrival,that bold claim's actual delivery, as fun as Live has been all along the way.. but this ..action where the user gets to operate the starter /launch in the clipwindow.. while the arranger plays on independently .. thats my happy today folks.. wow.

in the period between the finish of this test and when I can spring for this upgrade...damn I am dreading it so...but I am able to retain the clips recorded playable in L4, but the set you save in 5 gets ruined for any further use in 4 in case you din' alredy know it like me.."cours i have always found Abes sense of generousity to be voluptuous as hell anyway
But Gentleman, I was already your unholy worshipper, but this, is truly killer.... "playable like an instrument", from hell.....
And I am not really a tiny bit ashamed for "fixin my guitar riffs" as in fixin them, the hell, "way -up"..hyper-edited-.plum oughta siiite.. you may listen very soon at my "nowhere" site I will stop beggin for feedback totally as in yesterday-cubed (it will get it own audience, I somehow believe) the edit-ability Abe is affording to us, folks ..previously UNAVAILABLE manipulative controls over audio! I am, for one, very very grateful..
this feature is what I have been waiting for..in as much as editing my guitar parts...whoa!!this is my guitar playing every note.. and I edited it in Live!4&5
(some of the articulations are actually done also, in the Live -clip-window,while being recorded with layer bottm track..

Truly the image of what I saw in my mind when first reading about AbletonLive,use-able as an instrument
an -almost hollow promise(although forgotten) finally fullfilled!..simply marvelous, men.
Maybe some of you who remember one of my inquiries about playing clips and recording that, from the browser? I believe I had some upset wanna-helpers..as I often do manage some could not feature my quest..

But this totally fills that "bill" any clip can be loaded into the session rack and launch any combination and also record all that as well for whatever. but now to be able to manipulate and scratch/start the clip in the clip window over the steady arranger rolling along .. I am there.. man.. thanks one last time guys.. view

pc soundcard xphome AbletonLivev4 midikeyboards China Strat..... Garritan vst instruments ........(midi-me)

sweetjesus

Post by sweetjesus » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:09 am

i agree with the playing it like an instrument part, but the warp marker editing to get things in time is not such an improvement for me over splicing in pro tools.

it's more what you can do on stage thats awesome.