Virus TI plugin not showing

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
masschel

Virus TI plugin not showing

Post by masschel » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Hi all,

Some months ago, I was able to successfully use the Virus TI plugin in Ableton. I didn't use it for a while, and started it again today, but the plugin is not showing anything. A window pops up, but it remains white.

The main thing I can imagine that changed between now and then is the upgrade from v10.0.1 to V10.0.2. Could this be the reason? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bart

spendthrift2

Re: Virus TI plugin not showing

Post by spendthrift2 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:21 pm

masschel wrote:Hi all,

Some months ago, I was able to successfully use the Virus TI plugin in Ableton. I didn't use it for a while, and started it again today, but the plugin is not showing anything. A window pops up, but it remains white.

The main thing I can imagine that changed between now and then is the upgrade from v10.0.1 to V10.0.2. Could this be the reason? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bart
I don't know but I would try to uninstall it, and then reinstall it. That's honestly my best guess. My WiFi printer does this thing where it queus up a document to print and then says the printer isn't turned on. I'm standing next to it. It's on. Lol. So each time it does this I unintall from devices, and then reinstall. Hope this helps! :wink:

masschel

Post by masschel » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:59 pm

I reinstalled the Virus software package, and installed Ableton 10.0.3b2, but no change. The VST actually talks to the Virus (I can see that on the Virus display), but the content of the window dialog is empty.

8O

spendthrift2

Post by spendthrift2 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:09 pm

masschel wrote:I reinstalled the Virus software package, and installed Ableton 10.0.3b2, but no change. The VST actually talks to the Virus (I can see that on the Virus display), but the content of the window dialog is empty.

8O
In that case I honestly don't know.