Transposed samples in arrangement view bug?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
akzelander

Transposed samples in arrangement view bug?

Post by akzelander » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:47 pm

I have a strange phenomenon in Live 10 that I don't have in Live 9. I'm basically programming all my drums in the arrangement view directly via audio clips. Now when ever I transpose a group of samples (which are overlapping) down and then try to move or duplicate them, the samples will be cut off in the beginning. I think it's easier to explain with pictures:

First I'm transposing the samples down, in this case a kick drum. As you can see, all samples are perfectly in place despite being bitched down. Nothing gets cut.

Now if I try to copy and paste, or duplicate or move the whole part to a different section in arrangement view, this happens:

The samples will get cut off if they are overlapping. Never happend in Live 9. As a part of my workflow routine this is pretty annoying. Does anyone know how to fix this? I can easily reproduce this in a new Live Set. Tried deleting the cache also didn't work.

Hope somebody knows something :D

silkersoft

Re: Transposed samples in arrangement view bug?

Post by silkersoft » Fri May 10, 2019 12:51 pm

Pushing this because I am STRUGGLING with the same bug. Really really bad for my workflow :(