Touche SE

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
aklisiewicz

Touche SE

Post by aklisiewicz » Thu May 09, 2019 6:47 pm

Anybody is using Touche SE in Live10 and Windows10 ?
Just purchased it on amazon and I have problem with software. VST plugin not showing on plugin list. Any ideas ?

Tired to contact company but after 2 days no response :-(
"You are what you think you are"
Sadarahu

Mark Williams

Re: Touche SE

Post by Mark Williams » Thu May 09, 2019 9:09 pm

Yes I have it and use it, you are using Lie? Have you also downloaded the Max rack for it?
Live 10,Push 2, Maschine MK3 & KK S61 MK2, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Softube Console 1 Mk2, Deepmind 12D, Novation Peak, Komplete 12, Minitaur,TC Electronics M1XL, Waves Audio Beta tester
Get 10% off Waves Plugins https://www.waves.com/r/r0z5tks

aklisiewicz

Post by aklisiewicz » Fri May 10, 2019 4:55 am

I got this finallyworking, but it was very frustrating. I still cannot figure out how to install additional libs (i.e for NI plugins like Massive Monark etc.).
There is nothing ind DOCs and noting on the website. There are few tricks to do to get this new device working on the PC. Finally I was able to contact them on FB after posting some negative comments on YT. Their excuse was that they attend some exhibition in Berlin -Germany.
They promissed to fix the ducumentation issues and glitches in the installation program. The main problem was that te install program puts the files in specific folder regardless of what path is selected. That would makes you wondering where the proper files are etc...

If anybody knows how to install additional libes (presets) I would really appereciate.
Sadarahu

Mark Williams

Post by Mark Williams » Fri May 10, 2019 10:20 pm

Yes Superbooth is on at moment.

You have to get Lie to scan your vst folder for Lie to pick up your installed VSTs i.e Massive etc..
Live 10,Push 2, Maschine MK3 & KK S61 MK2, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Softube Console 1 Mk2, Deepmind 12D, Novation Peak, Komplete 12, Minitaur,TC Electronics M1XL, Waves Audio Beta tester
Get 10% off Waves Plugins https://www.waves.com/r/r0z5tks

aklisiewicz

Post by aklisiewicz » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:09 am

Finally I got this thing working but I cannot say I'm 100% satisfied. There is lots of work to do to make this device work smooth. The major CON is software and needs to be polished. The sounds are nice but the interface, the way it integrates with LIVE is kinda ackward. There are also some bugs which they promissed to fix. The presets they offer on the website don't work for me at all. Problems with installation (no way to customize install folder etc.).
Although I will keep the product I hope they will fix software issues ASAP. At this moment it feels like this item is more in a beta testing phase than production.
Sadarahu