Looking for online Ableton 1on1 trainer

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
littleumi

Looking for online Ableton 1on1 trainer

Post by littleumi » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:20 pm

Hello community,

I always wanted to know how to create something and develop over the years in Ableton. I have spent the past 6 months watching free and paid online courses which gave me some knowledge but they all lack of explanation about how to actually gathering all those clips to one song.

Anyway, I am looking for an online trainer which will guide me 1 on 1. I am looking for someone woh is very techno oriented speaks good English.

I am eager to learn, very serious and quick learner. Hope to find someone in this community.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

Tarekith

Re: Looking for online Ableton 1on1 trainer

Post by Tarekith » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:13 am

jlgrimes

Re: Looking for online Ableton 1on1 trainer

Post by jlgrimes » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:37 pm

littleumi wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:20 pm
Hello community,

I always wanted to know how to create something and develop over the years in Ableton. I have spent the past 6 months watching free and paid online courses which gave me some knowledge but they all lack of explanation about how to actually gathering all those clips to one song.

Anyway, I am looking for an online trainer which will guide me 1 on 1. I am looking for someone woh is very techno oriented speaks good English.

I am eager to learn, very serious and quick learner. Hope to find someone in this community.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

I have been using for 10 years. I'm not techno oriented but I do occasional house/R&B tracks and probably more Rap oriented.