New controller for Live 10 out today: Loupedeck CT
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:24 pm
VIDEO MANUAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WE90B_ ... e=youtu.be
Happy to say I'm a part of the team that has been working on this new creative controller that came out today: Loupedeck CT.
My job has been to ensure great control for Ableton Live 10.
CT can control several photo and video editing applications as well.
With this controller, customization is key.
You will get a layout that is chock-full of functionality, but you can edit it to your liking.
More info/sales: https://loupedeck.com/en/products/loupedeck-ct
CT stands for Creative Tool.
Loupedeck CT has:
• Several specific workspaces dedicated to various tasks and workflows that you can freely customize
• An intuitive editor software that allows you to build your own pages and customize the CT profiles based on your needs and workflows
• Touch pads, dials, and a wheel that are fully customizable to perform what you want it to do. These can have several pages. So, for example the wheel can control an abundance of things: grid, scenes, mixer functions, scrolling, locators, etc.
• Ableton Live device parameter control: tweak any parameter with dials (Live and third-party devices) and control macros
• A wheel browser: browse/preview/load instruments, effects, samples, and your custom folder content with the CT wheel
• Clip triggering with pads: see clip names on pads and play/stop clips
• An array of Ableton-Live-specific and general editing tools: copy/paste/duplicate/move clips, automation, and midi notes
• Arrangement and Session navigation: move, zoom, loop, and scroll
• Play/stop/arm/record controls
• Arrangement Locator control: add/delete locators and move between them with dials or the wheel
• Scene actions with dials and the wheel: play/stop scenes, create and duplicate scenes, etc.
• Mixer functions: mute and solo tracks, control level, pan, sends, and cue and master level
• Mixer functions for Drum Rack pads (solo, mute, level, send)
• Monitoring and routing controls
• Controls to access and hide Live’s main modules and views (device/clip view, sends, automation, etc.)
• Editing functions for clip colors, clip loop controls, warp modes, and clip start/end points
• Easy switching between Arrangement and Session views
• Controls for global quantization and record quantization
• Grid control for Arrangement and clips with dial or wheel
• Lots of utilitarian actions
• Many tools that make you use your mouse and computer keyboard less
• 8 GB of space for your projects and custom profiles
• …aaand more in the works!
Got anything to ask? Shoot!