Abelton Live 10 and Reaktor 6 FX

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
grimacelovesmusic

Abelton Live 10 and Reaktor 6 FX

Post by grimacelovesmusic » Fri May 01, 2020 2:53 am

Hello, if anyone can provide insight I would greatly appreciate it! I have an instance of reaktor loaded onto an audio track with a loop playing, and I load a midi track and route the midi back to the audio track to trigger let's say the finger. I don't understand why I have a choice that says Reaktor 2L/-Reaktor 6 FX, Reaktor 3L/-Reaktor 6 FX,Reaktor 4L/-Reaktor 6 FX,etc all the way to 8. And none of them will allow the proper routing to trigger the finger, ugh I sooo know there is something here I don't understand and I would really love to be able to work with these FX thus any help is greatly appreciated! I can do it with Izotope stutter edit but not with Reaktor, I don't understand....

kinkajou

Re: Abelton Live 10 and Reaktor 6 FX

Post by kinkajou » Fri May 01, 2020 1:52 pm

1. create an audio track
2. load your loop
3. load Reaktor FX into this audio track
4. create new MIDI track
5. in MIDI TO choose the audio track with your loop and Reaktor FX plugin

then the Reaktor FX plugin should be chosen automatically

grimacelovesmusic

Post by grimacelovesmusic » Fri May 01, 2020 11:57 pm

]For some reason it used to come up automatically but now it doesn't, I get all of these choices as mentioned previously, I don't know what setting I changed? I also don't understand why I can't attach an image to this? I can send what the tracks look like, I'll google around and see if I can figure out how to post the pic on here.

grimacelovesmusic

Post by grimacelovesmusic » Sat May 02, 2020 1:54 am

It works with the mouth but not the finger...