Volume issues in EW

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
aklisiewicz

Volume issues in EW

Post by aklisiewicz » Sun May 03, 2020 4:33 am

I use East West Composer Cloud for some time and recently experienced lots of issues with low volume. Created a ticket but after a month they have not reponded. I'm about to cancell subscription but before I do it I want to check here is anybody has a solution for that ?
EW sounds are about at 40-60% comparing to other instruments (ie. native Ableton instruments). After while the volume goes down to about 10-15%.

I noticed there is a few settings in PLAY (midi secition like MULTI, OMNI etc.). Itried to change those and at some tpoint I got the cound louder (I would say as expected) but then few minutes later it came back low again. This applies to playing live as well as playing midi clips.

I noticed other people have similar problems using other DAW's so I don't think it is ableton problem, but perhaps one knows some workaround ,..

I also tested PLAY stand alone and the sounds and volume are OK, so I'm really confused what could be causing the problem. Obviously those are 2 different files so perhaps there is some bug etc...

Any help appreciated.
Art
"You are what you think you are"
Sadarahu

aklisiewicz

Re: Volume issues in EW

Post by aklisiewicz » Sat May 09, 2020 10:30 pm

REMOVED EW PLAY plugin. Reinstalled. It worked fine for about week and today again the same issue. In the middle of work the PLAY VST suddenly frops volume fo about 10-15% so sound is super low. Asked for help at EW site but they not responding. I cancelled their service.
"You are what you think you are"
Sadarahu