Cleanup at Startup file. AAD was not found.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
brunolopes

Cleanup at Startup file. AAD was not found.

Post by brunolopes » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:51 pm

Could anyone fix this error when exporting?
I'm not able to export some tracks since it keeps showing me the ".../Library/Caches/Cleanup At Startup/filename.add" was not found error.

I've tried a few workarounds I've seen in the forum such as saving with a short name and creating the Cleanup folder but without success.
I have contacted Ableton support a few weeks ago without any answer from their side.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Pedro

harleytat

Re: Cleanup at Startup file. AAD was not found.

Post by harleytat » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:07 pm

I've been sporadically getting this error as well. Can't determine any specific cause. Re-rendering the mix immediately seems to work almost always.

thedavydark

Post by thedavydark » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:44 pm

I just experienced this for the first time. I 'fixed' it by using 'save as' to save the project in another location, then used 'collect all and save' to bring all the required files over. Opened the track in the new folder and got it to bounce first time without any issues.

sade

Post by sade » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:46 am

Had this happen today so I created a new Save Folder for the Export location & completed a restart of the PC.

This seems to have fixed the issue as I was able to export the MP3 & WAV files successfully and they are playable from the new folder.

I think the Cache is affected on a folder when there may be too many project MP3s & WAVs in it but I have no real clue because I'm not a Tech person.

I hope this works for others.