Tablet controller 2020

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
le barde

Tablet controller 2020

Post by le barde » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:56 am

Hi,

Trying to get Touchable to work again in my setup, it successfully did in the past, but now it just doesn't. And the more I want to make it work the more I get blocked, especially since their website and anything linked to them seems to have vanished.
This app is still the first listed on Ableton website to be used as a control surface.

Any recommendation on what would work best to just have the clip view to launch and stop clips ? which is great on a tablet because you have full text labels and colors.. compared to launchpads.
I'd be happy with an app that does this very simply, without the million extra in depth possibilities touchable was offering. And very much desired also, an app that doesn't require some mumbo jumbo installation procedure with 12 third party softwares
I want it simple and especially "rocking stable"...

Sorry if this has been covered many times, but the search wouldn't give me happy results.

mothergarage

Re: Tablet controller 2020

Post by mothergarage » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:12 pm

Touchable works fine here. Even with Live 11 Beta.

https://zerodebug.com/#/touchable

Edit: maybe you are still on an earlier version. It is Touchable Pro now.
home | sound | twitter | m4l
Windows 10 64bit - Live 11.0.6 - M4L 8 - RME Babyface/iConnectAUDIO4+

le barde

Re: Tablet controller 2020

Post by le barde » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:43 pm

The website seems to have a problem on my end, like a security alert... ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
I tried all my browsers with different computers :/
From my phone I can access it.. but not very handy.
It's why I thought this got a bit left behind.

Edit :
Yay.. updating the server worked !
I had to download it from my phone and upload it on my computer... weird their website seems to have some issues.. or maybe on my end, but I really tried everything and still get access errors.

Thanks !!