[Live 11] Exported audio is slower and also pitched down, sample rate is matched, not sure what to do.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
EnvidiaProductions

[Live 11] Exported audio is slower and also pitched down, sample rate is matched, not sure what to do.

Post by EnvidiaProductions » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:47 pm

I'm converting over to Ableton from Cubase and this is the first project I've tried exporting. When I export and listen to the exported audio file, it is at a slower tempo and is almost two whole steps down in pitch!! My track consists of all recorded audio tracks that were recorded through my Apollo except for one MIDI track that is the Addictive Drums VST. I'm tried opening a new project and recording a quick audio track and exporting it and have the same exact issue with it where it is slower and the pitch is much lower. Everything sounds perfectly fine when I play it through the arrangement view. The problem is with the exporting process.

I have a Beatstep Pro that is synced on the output which controls the tempo of my midi devices. The input of the Beatstep Pro is set to "track" and "remote" in settings. The output is set to sync and remote. I've tried shutting the Beatstep Pro off while exporting with no luck in fixing this issue.

I'm also using an instance of Addictive Drums. When dragging midi files from AD, it asks if I want to transfer the tempo info and I say "no".

I'm using an Apollo Twin as my interface. It is set at 44.1Khz. In Ableton preferences, I have my interface selected, and the in/out sample rate is set to 44100.

I've read that warp can cause issues like this so I did go and uncheck the warp button on all audio files in my project, but it didn't fix my issue.

I've attached pictures of my Ableton settings, my arrangement view, as well as my Apollo settings. I've spent the last 8 hours trying to solve this issue with absolutely no luck. I consider myself to be fluent in tech, but like I said I just got Ableton a few days ago so I'm still learning. I've posted this question on multiple forums with no luck at all.

I really appreciate any and all help you can provide me with. I'm really enjoying my experience so far and plan on fully integrating into Ableton, but if I can't export my tracks I'll be forced to go back to Cubase and I really don't want to have to do that.

Thank you so much for your time I hope I've provided you with sufficient details. Please let me know if you need anything else.