M-Audio Axiom Air 25 Controls Not Working

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
FickleFelipe

M-Audio Axiom Air 25 Controls Not Working

Post by FickleFelipe » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:45 am

Hi there,
I've been playing around with Ableton for fun for a couple weeks now and decided to get a midi keyboard to upgrade my setup from just using my mic. Managed to get a second hand M-Audio Axiom Air 25 and I've been trying to get all the controls to work with little success.
The keyboard, modulation, pitch bend and octave buttons/dials all work fine and the drum pads kinda work. It seems the top two rows of pads are set to the same notes(?) as the bottom two rows. The screen works too
Apart from that nothing else works. The fader, all knobs, directional arrows to select tracks, the record, stop, play etc etc all aren't doing anything in client.
When using the controls Ableton does detect midi activity so I know that the controls themselves aren't broken.
I've made sure to select the correct midi control surface and have set input/output to the Axiom Air as well as ticked track on all the ports. And while I've tried to set up midi controls manually I'm at a bit of a loss on how to program things like move between tracks.
Apologies if this is a crap explanation, DAW's are bloody complicated and I'm not really certain on what the best info to give for help. :roll:
I'm currently using Windows 10 and running Ableton Live 11
Thanks in advance