Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 Integration

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
jestermgee

Re: Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 Integration

Post by jestermgee » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:36 am

Thanks for posting back.

This is why it can be hard to fault find an issue because there are many factors in play. I have seen this same issue due to missing Host Integration service but of course there is another dependency and on Windows you then have .net libraries also which may or may not be installed. At least NI were able to work through the issue and now we also know for future.

bigmuz7

Post by bigmuz7 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:55 pm

jestermgee wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:36 am
Thanks for posting back.

This is why it can be hard to fault find an issue because there are many factors in play. I have seen this same issue due to missing Host Integration service but of course there is another dependency and on Windows you then have .net libraries also which may or may not be installed. At least NI were able to work through the issue and now we also know for future.
Yeah and they were quick about it too ! .. BTW Jester .. for some reason I cannot open an NI forum account ? perhaps my IP is spammy I dont know, but feel free to point others on that forum to this thread, as I know you contributed a lot to peeps that had this exact same problem

hzz

Post by hzz » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:28 pm

I have the same problem with an S61 MK2 not working the DAW integration, How can I check if it is the same issue? Is there any folder I can look for a missing file related to the Bome virtual port?
Thanks for your post!

Alfonx

Post by Alfonx » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:07 pm

THX @bigmuz7!
You saved me - i just followed your instructions and i am glad to have my "Komplete Kontrol DAW - " back in Ableton Live 11!!
:D :D :D :D :D
https://soundcloud.com/alfonx/sets/alfonx-tracks
Hey there! I create and remix music in the genres dance/pop and electronic/techno.
PC & Mac. Live 11, push2, NI S61 and tons of softsynths...