Cracking in Ableton Livestream Return

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Archangelrey

Cracking in Ableton Livestream Return

Post by Archangelrey » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:18 am

Hi everyone,

We purchased an X32 and S32 in July and X32 Compact and S16 this month and we start to see a Statics and Crackling issue with when we use the ASIO driver and X-USB card with the AES50 A stage boxes S16 and S32. When we installed the X32 it was connected to an old 16 channel snake and the live stream sounds perfectly fine going from Ableton to the video PC. Once I connected the S32 to the mixer a statics and crackling noise is audible on the live stream channel that return to the mixer from Ableton. Even if I locate connect Two XLR channels use a laptop it sounds fine coming into the X32 but once it returns from Ableton the noise is present. We haven't changed anything since before add the S32 when the live stream sounds fine with the snake. I have to try changing the sample rate and no change, Input Buffer Size and no change and try different USB cables and no change. We are using Behringer latest ASIO driver and firmware. AES50 cables shielded and they are continuity between ethercon shells. During live production, I don't hear any noises through PA or the X32 USB recorder.

The X32 is connected to the USB of the Audio PC, and a video pc received the audio via a bus XLR output through an Stereo Line Isolator to remove an hum or buzz because the balanced XLR output to unbalanced stereo jack on an Atem mini pro. The issue is at the mixer end because if I solo the buses or PC return from Ableton you can hear the static and crackling in the signal. Video PC isn't cause an issue since this is the same setup I had before the adding the S32 to X32 and the path from the Ableton and video pc sound perfectly clear.

Setup:

XLRs --> S32 --> X32 --> Audio PC via USB ---> Ableton --> X32 via USB--> XLR Output --> Isolator --> Atem Mini Pro --> Video PC

I try another DAW yesterday and the sound was fine going and return to X32 so it seems to be an Ableton issue not the S32.

Anyone how to correct this issue?