Problem with Avenger and other vsts to do with rhymical/drum sequences notes not holding etc

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
dbtrance

Problem with Avenger and other vsts to do with rhymical/drum sequences notes not holding etc

Post by dbtrance » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:47 am

This issue has really got me confused , so i am hoping some genius here will be able to help me fix it!

When using Avenger i cant get the sustain pedal to hold notes on on some patches when playing live on midi keyboard, any one know why this happens as playing in fl studio it works fine on every patch! also using the drum sequencer in Avenger in live when removing fingers off the keyboard the drums stop playing even when holding down the sustain pedal! unlike in fl studio , i really hope i can get some useful answers here , i am new to this so i may be doing something real stupid! so if someone is able to help me out ill appreciate it thanks in advance. If you need further info from me please ask.

Could it be a lite version issue , would be interested to hear from anyone with the full version of Ableton live who doesn't have the issue described above,as i am really stuck on whats causing it thanks