Launchpad Bugging Delete Button Turns Purple

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
speedy_noy3s

Launchpad Bugging Delete Button Turns Purple

Post by speedy_noy3s » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:57 pm

Hey everyone,

I have a question that I'm hoping someone knows the answer to.
For some reason my launchpad (which is fairly new), has been doing strange things in Ableton. When I start adding clips to the session, the delete button turns purple and loses all function when I press it, it goes dark then turns orange, and doesn't do anything. Also, there are three scene buttons on the right that flash different shades of orange along with the tempo of the session. I don't know how I set this up but, it wasn't doing this before, and I don't know how to get it to go away. Also, the undo button is flashing rainbow colors, and lastly, the mute button doesn't mute any clips and instead causes all of the tracks to mute, without any way to unmute them. Also, when I am playing music sometimes all of the audio from the tracks don't cause any sound to reach the Master channel. I know this is because of the launchpad because when I leave the launchpad turned off this doesn't happen. It seems like a lot of problems to be having at once. Does anyone know if there is a way to factory reset the Launchpad settings? Or maybe I have some things set in setup mode incorrectly.

Any feedback on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
~Willy