Boxed version )($#*$&!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
esiegel

Boxed version )($#*$&!!

Post by esiegel » Thu Jan 30, 2003 7:38 pm

I ordered the boxed version online, downloaded and installed it, and have been waiting for 6 weeks for the boxed version with the manual. I have emailed several times and gotten no response.

Anyone else had this problem? Anyone out there from Ableton who can solve it for me, or at least let me know what is going on?

Thanks.

Eric :(

jory

Post by jory » Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:21 pm

Fear not Eric. They just started shipping them. There is another thread about this somewhere. I ordered mine on the second or thrid day that it was out. I just got my boxed version yesterday. The Return lable said "Benicia, California" so if you are in the U.S. it may be that they ship them to M-Audio first then M-audio ships them to us..

It should come soon. i got an e-mail shipping confimation about 2 days befor I got my box.
-jory

Michael

Post by Michael » Thu Jan 30, 2003 10:40 pm

hi guys,

sorry for any inconvinience...as we are overwelmed by the success of live 2 and the surprise of some technical problems we started shipping last week. please be patient.

if you dont have it in your hands within 2 weeks please contact uns directly and i'm sure we can solve your problem.

cheers
michael
michael
ableton