I'm Done. Seriously.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
feyshay

shut down this post

Post by feyshay » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:49 pm

:idea:
Sometimes moderators of a forum will end a post that has lost any usefulness. What's the big deal?
Moderators--get to it please!

Chris J

Post by Chris J » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:39 am

djshiva wrote:
stephenlnoe wrote:i *heart* internet smack talkers. how many of them would say the shit they say if they were face to face with the object of their discontent? not too damn many, i can assure you.
well that's the purpose of writing, communicating without a need to move.
But i understand your middle-age point of view. You're probably very strong, muscled and all. For people who aren't or who don't want to use physical violence as the only mean to settle their problem , words and wit are weapons.
Quad 6600 Intel, AsusP5Q, 2Gb ram, XP sp3, Evolution MK361c & UC33e, Line6 UX8

DJRetard

Post by DJRetard » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:19 am

smutek wrote:
Poster wrote:think it's very strange that nobody actually asked you to prove it, and chooses side for AJ instantly..

again; prove it, and the bashing will be over..

but,
if it is all false,
be a man,
and leave the forum..
Well spoken.

Perhaps noone asked for proof because osx audio has been down.

Very convenient timing on retards part.

However, osx audio is back up now. It's running very slow and shakey but it is up. Retard said

"Adam Jay thought I was a Noob over at OSX I had posted three times at this point. My post was nothing to do with him it was a query regarding Ableton Live."

One would assume this would have occured in the live forum at osx audio so I did a search for posts by user Adamjay in the live forum and I did not come across anything negative. Also, searching for all posts, all forums by user adamjay yeilded nothing negative. My search was brief as I am on break at work, and I will not spend any more time looking myself so I say this:

OSX Audio is back online, so step up and proove it DJRetard. Links to this thread please.

HERS YOUR DAMN PROOF

http://www.bigbluelounge.com/forums/vie ... c&start=60

Of course you will all take it completely out of context, but if thats not an arrogant man then your deluding yourselves. Look how he tries to make his release schedule look bigger by including each track from one EP as if it were a release on its own.

Of course all this stuff is petty bullshit, but your buddy Jay has had a go at me more than once. In fact hes had a go at me four times and his Keyzer Soze episode was the final straw.

I rest my case. AND THATS IT FINALLY.

smutek

Post by smutek » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:49 am

Ok, I have read through it and it's more than a little ironic that you have the gall to accuse someone else of being arrogant. You are an extremely arrogant and egotistical person.

You've got problems dude. And if you are a "big name" as they say I would suggest that you continue to hide behind annonymous screen names lest your adoring fans find out what a jerk you really are.

How many screen names must one have for christs sake.

Later dude. I Look forward to your next identity. And remember, no matter how many screen names you make up you will never be able to disguise the personality behind it.
Last edited by smutek on Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

peeddrroo

Post by peeddrroo » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:49 am

hey retard, i don't have anything against you, but do you call that evidence?
assuming you're the "MGO" writing on the osx forum:
all you write is just blank statements like anybody could do (i've released 10000+ EPs, 200+ albums, 6billion+ remixes). there's not a single reference. and if you're so proud of your work, why do you hide? you can claim that it's part of your contract with labels, i don't see why they would not want you to advertise your work.

and i can't believe someone who has released so much stuff doesn't have a hardware controler.

man, this thread makes you look even more pityfull...

come on, get a new login, and let DJRetard rest in peace...

sqook

Post by sqook » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:52 am

The only way this will ever be changed is if live users voice their objection about it. But they wont because their to busy not making music to notice it.
So that's what you said, and aj posted his release schedule to disprove you. It appears that it was you taking this matter extremely out of context all along... and this is what this stupid debate was about the whole time?

You really are a retard, you know that? And both of you need to seek ego-reduction surgery.

mosca

Post by mosca » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:59 am

sorry but adam seems to be listing the tracks he's done in Live (1-5)

4 tracks on one ep still equals 4 tracks done wih Live and released, or am i missing something here?

and to quote MGO
BUT I have seen you publicly attack a certain high profile DJ over and over again. The stuff you have said about this man is really uncalled for. You have never met him,
FYI NOT ALL LIVE USERS MAKE MUSIC!!

so what, not all cubase users make music, not all logic users make music and on and on the flaming goes...

Chris J

Post by Chris J » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:20 pm

All THIS for THAT !

so we have to guess who you really are and the clues are :

"The first initial of my name is C. Im a Producer DJ. Ive been releasing records for fifteen years.
Ive released around 200 12" singles I have about 40+ remixes under my belt, recorded 3 solo albums and co produced around 3 or 4 other albums. I am probably the most licenced artist in the dance industry and have my stuff on approximately 300+ CD compilations"

hmmm let's see, starts with a C, most licensed artist in the dance industry ? Norman Cook ! Fatboy Slim !
shit man, it's kinda disappointing, I love your remixes, and rockefeller skank, the bit in the middle really blew me away at the time.

Apart from that I think a good holiday break is on the menu. Oh and a cut down on cocaine consumption

peeddrroo

Post by peeddrroo » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:33 pm

Chris J wrote:hmmm let's see, starts with a C, most licensed artist in the dance industry ? Norman Cook ! Fatboy Slim !
8O that would be sooooo dispappointing...

but fatboy slim has released 4 albums i think, and he's been in the music biz for more than 15 years.
and he wouldn't post tunes on a forum and ask for ppl's comments.

no, i guess Retard is nobody really.

shit, why do i keep posting here? pointless :roll:

Nokatus

Post by Nokatus » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:12 pm

Oh man. Reading the OSX incident... This is just sad to watch. Yet I'm posting here as well :( ...

Still, I just wanted to say something constructive.

I am not being sarcastic, I really mean this: DJRetard, you sound like someone who is suffering from a personality disorder, albeit perhaps only a mild one. If you'd just find it in you to drop your ego for a moment, then try to see what you're doing from another perspective. What you're currently doing is not something a stable person would do, no matter if you're the celebrity you claim to be or not. It doesn't make any difference, you are behaving like an egomaniac troll, loving the attention and drama -- and that's what it takes to be a troll, nothing more. If you're indeed "the most licensed artist in the dance industry", it only makes your conduct that much sadder. This was not written with sarcastic or cruel implications, I really mean you need to get a grip, who ever you are.

As someone previously pointed out, all of this has no value even if it would currently seem so to you; as such, it is all based on irrational motives and doesn't really improve your life in any way -- but instead little by little detriments it, only creating an atmosphere of bitterness and hate.
Last edited by Nokatus on Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:14 pm

Minor observation:

Adam is American.

Keyser Whatshisface calls people 'wankers' and references 'cheese toasties' in his signature.

Very elaborate scam, if you ask me.

-Paws

leisuremuffin

Post by leisuremuffin » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:15 pm

Well, i'm off to not make music.

I wish i could be a real musician like 16bit, but i'm just a lowly live user.

.lm.
TimeableFloat ???S?e?n?d?I?n?f?o

zekrab

Post by zekrab » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:09 pm

Critical Error

..............................no doubt!
Dell inspiron 9100 P4 3,2Ghz, 512 Mo RAM, XP SP2, Echoindigo dj, Firewire 410, UC33e

Chris J

Post by Chris J » Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:03 pm

peeddrroo wrote:
Chris J wrote:hmmm let's see, starts with a C, most licensed artist in the dance industry ? Norman Cook ! Fatboy Slim !
8O that would be sooooo dispappointing...

but fatboy slim has released 4 albums i think, and he's been in the music biz for more than 15 years.
and he wouldn't post tunes on a forum and ask for ppl's comments.

no, i guess Retard is nobody really.

shit, why do i keep posting here? pointless :roll:
yeah, only kidding, I know he's done 4 albums, and over a 100 remix,

udp

Post by udp » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:25 am

Dear Retard,

You claim to be some big DJ Producer, but according to your OSX forum posting, you don't own a hardware controller. I find this implausible. Adam has posted some very tastefully done dj sets here. Where are yours? until you can contribute with the inteligence and tact of Adamjay, I suggest you be still. Those of us who use Live and operator to make music appreciate adam's insight and knowledge.

Happy Trails,,

UDP
OS X.5 MacBook Core 2Duo 2.2ghz, 2Gig RAM Mackie Onyx 400F m-audio BX8's, Oxygen 8, Zoom H-4, Alesis Masterlink, Bitstream 3x
http://www.udpmusic.com