eSoundz group buy: World Instruments

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.

Meffy

Post by Meffy » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:11 pm

I'm always living from paycheck to paycheck with little or no cash to spare, so this will be a stretch, but I'm going to try to join the GB. It's too good to pass up.

Any of y'all Live users who like "ethnic" instruments and who have Reason, SampleTank 2, or Kontakt -- take a look at this GB and explore the instruments that come with. There's some very nice stuff in there, and plenty of it! I'm especially interested in the Dobro samples, and will be interested in trying the pedal steel guitar too.

ENROLLMENT: The group buy is on for two weeks. I see that enrollment is up to 58 people after a bit more than five days. That brings the price down to $99 for $299 worth of sample sets. Pretty good deal, that.

BONUSES: Squids can't keep from throwing extras into his deals. If we can get up to 200 buyers, everyone gets ALL THREE formats for the price of one. If it reaches 150 (and I'm pretty confident it will) there will be a fifth bonus CD including 350 meg of extra sound samples.

REFERRER MADNESS: Want $5.00 toward your next eSoundz purchase? Just list the eSoundz user name for another customer when you order and you'll both get five bucks in credit.

--> Inikj, you started the thread. What's your eSoundz name? You deserve some referral credits. :-)

As far as I know, the referrer thing is good for those joining the GB or buys any significantly large product from eSoundz (not a little one-shot sample for a dollar). If you don't have any friends who are eSoundz customers, you can always put "Meffy" as your referrer. But if you do have a friend who buys from eSoundz, why not do them a $5.00 favor? (And yourself!)

bluedad

Post by bluedad » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:52 am

I've got to give this a bump. A great deal on it's own and I sure would like to get this in all three formats

bluedad

Post by bluedad » Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:28 pm

one final bump for this;
squids has said he'll go ahead and give us all three formats
kontakt
reason
sampletank2
sorry if this seems like spam, but it's such a great deal I'll take the rap.

tokyojoe

Post by tokyojoe » Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:06 pm

thanks for the heads up! I can always use good ethnic source material so I just joined the group buy too! :D

Arpeggio

Post by Arpeggio » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:20 pm

This is a great deal for some great sounds! I just joined in on the group buy, and I'd love to see the numbers get even higher for even more goodies and lower prices!