this left me speachless

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
The Offender

Post by The Offender » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:43 am

GK wrote:every single european just wonders how the hell bush managed to get re-elected (
ummmmmm, lets c. bohemian grove? skullnbones? how about the european leaders? its not like they r any better. the world is Fucked, with a capital F. FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED. GET IT? ITS FUCKING FUCKED.

the infrastructure that the worlds societies r built have been this way since the ancient egyptians and canaanites, there is no political or religious movement that can change any of it, because they r all created by the same sick minds. the world is ruled by the occult. by those who worship death itself. its set up for the purpose of self-destruction and sacrifice.

http://www.citibank.com/us/
look at the logo of one of their financial institutions. c anything? what do the "I"s resemble? towers? perhaps. number 11? perhaps. interesting how the logo emphasizes the "I"s. god only knows what it means to them. but it is obviously something to do with sacrifice, after all they r a death cult.

OH ITS JUST CONSPIRACY THEORY. RIGHT?!!?!!?!

thar create the left and the right, liberalism and conservatisim, WHY? because it creates a sense of chaos. and they r able to control and thrive within that chaos.

milfbait

Post by milfbait » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:45 am

Smoke 3 joints and call me in the morning.

subterFUSE

Post by subterFUSE » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:32 pm

:lol: :lol:

Uh oh. 2 laughing faces... what does that mean? Am I in on it, too? 2 "I"'s in Citibank.... 2 laughing faces... Can't be a coincidence.

Quick.... someone play the music from Twilight Zone. :wink:

LOFA

Post by LOFA » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:55 pm

The Offender wrote:
GK wrote:every single european just wonders how the hell bush managed to get re-elected (
ummmmmm, lets c. bohemian grove? skullnbones? how about the european leaders? its not like they r any better. the world is Fucked, with a capital F. FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED. GET IT? ITS FUCKING FUCKED.

the infrastructure that the worlds societies r built have been this way since the ancient egyptians and canaanites, there is no political or religious movement that can change any of it, because they r all created by the same sick minds. the world is ruled by the occult. by those who worship death itself. its set up for the purpose of self-destruction and sacrifice.

http://www.citibank.com/us/
look at the logo of one of their financial institutions. c anything? what do the "I"s resemble? towers? perhaps. number 11? perhaps. interesting how the logo emphasizes the "I"s. god only knows what it means to them. but it is obviously something to do with sacrifice, after all they r a death cult.

OH ITS JUST CONSPIRACY THEORY. RIGHT?!!?!!?!

thar create the left and the right, liberalism and conservatisim, WHY? because it creates a sense of chaos. and they r able to control and thrive within that chaos.
The sad thing is that you sound like you are doing your homework. The saddest ting is that we can believe this type of shit these days. We got ivy league rednecks in office. At least Bush and Cheney don't wear togas.

fsk

Post by fsk » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:15 pm

Sound Recordist & Designer
http://www.postboxaudio.com