this left me speachless

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
john gordon

this left me speachless

Post by john gordon » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:10 am

Damon_Chambers

Post by Damon_Chambers » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:15 am

i dont get into polotics a lot as ive lost all hope in the american govt. system, but this administration has dropped the ball BAD on the rescue efforts. they were able to help tsunami victims within 2 days, but it took them 4 to 5 days to even get initial relief to thier own country. terrible.

jackmazzotti

Post by jackmazzotti » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:04 am

if you believe any thing michael moron has on his website then I really pitty you

jackmazzotti

Post by jackmazzotti » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:06 am

but then again I never watched faren lies 911
so I guess haven't been indoctrinated yet

computo

Post by computo » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:10 am

yeah, ok, 16 posts johnson.

Why dont you watch that video?

Fucking Philistine.

edit: I wept the first time I saw this video.

jackmazzotti

Post by jackmazzotti » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:24 am

what kind of of worthless trash would turn this catasrophe into political gain?
Dean and Moore apparently

but what I can't figure out is why Bush isn't sending hurricanes to Iraq

maybe theres not enough blacks there

maybe its because if we beat Sadam with hurricanes then we couldn't we kill our troops

I think what I really need is an acid dropping commine hippy college proffesor to explain all of this to me

actually I don't need that because thats what the news is for

but I don't take acid anymore so maybe that is why leftist brainwashing doesn't seem to work on me

And while I am at all of this can anyone tell me where I can get american flag toilet paper because I hoping I won't have to bow to mecca if I use it

jackmazzotti

Post by jackmazzotti » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:57 am

Have you wept for the slaves in the Sudan? If not then you better start because crying saves the world havn't you heard. That is what stopped Hilter from throwing those dirty jew kids into pits of fire. All General Ishii needed to hear was crying from compassionate people. After he heard that he stopped raping Nanking. He never knew you cared so much. The screams and tears from his victims never seemed to bother him though.

If you have no idea what I am talking about don't feel bad beacuse
I guess the news doesn't care about blacks, Chinese or anyone else for the matter unless votes are involved

I still want Moore to tell me how I can get Bin Laden to like me because until he does I will never feel good about being an American.

But since I am the scum of the earth (a white Christian man) and the source of all the worlds problems I guess thats not going to happen

Can I ever like myself without hating me?
Can you ever like me if I don't hate myself?

I better turn the news back on because thinking seems to hurt too much

can you eat tears?

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:14 am

jackmazzotti wrote:But since I am the scum of the earth (a white Christian man) and the source of all the worlds problems I guess thats not going to happen
I will never understand how people can write such hate filled stuff like you just did, and call themselves Christian? How did jesus Christ, basically the uber hippy, get turned into a tool of the conservative, pro preemptive strike, welfare mom hating faction?
Never read any passage of the bible that makes me think that jesus was for war, or anti liberal. :roll:

forge

Post by forge » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:32 am

Machinesworking wrote:
jackmazzotti wrote:But since I am the scum of the earth (a white Christian man) and the source of all the worlds problems I guess thats not going to happen
I will never understand how people can write such hate filled stuff like you just did, and call themselves Christian? How did jesus Christ, basically the uber hippy, get turned into a tool of the conservative, pro preemptive strike, welfare mom hating faction?
Never read any passage of the bible that makes me think that jesus was for war, or anti liberal. :roll:
if Jesus were alive today he'd be fighting against the bush administration and most of the "christian" church the world over. What they represent is exactly what he despised, and the fact that GWB in any way tries to call himself christian is the greatest and most outrageous joke of all.

But then most of these religions that rely on somebody elses efforts to get you "saved" are completely hipocritical. A few christians I've met are decent compassionate people, but most of them just hide behind it as if it gives theman excuse to not think. Catholics ten to be the worst because they can sin as much as they like then just go to confession and do a few hail marys and they're forgiven.

jackmazzotti

Post by jackmazzotti » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:01 am

what is it that I "hate" exactly?

God hates sin
God loves man
All men sin
that is why we NEED Jesus Christ
unless you want to pay for your own sins
no thanks I will take what Jesus did for me on the cross
otherwise I am a goner
Jesus makes good enough for God not me! and thank God for that

Christianity is the only religion in which salvation is based on the work of God through faith (the death and resurection of Jesus Christ) as opposed to man trying to gain Gods approval by being a good boy or girl and deserving it. Christians know they could never deserve Gods salvation and His kingdom by being good enough for it so they rely completely on Gods love and mercy which He has for everyone who believes. That however is not a license to sin. That is called mockery.

milfbait

Post by milfbait » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:32 am

jackmazzotti wrote:but then again I never watched faren lies 911
so I guess haven't been indoctrinated yet
Those are all facts dude.

But if you still think they are lies by now, there is no use telling you otherwise.....

MrYellow

Post by MrYellow » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:15 am

Not to be harsh or anything but..... I couldn't see the video, Quicktime is
shit..... but from the audio it sounds at least semi-put-on. Crocodile tears
are good for a bit of politics tho i guess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Broussard
Subsequent news reports identified the son in the story as Tom Rodrigue,
Jefferson Parish's emergency services director. Rodrigue's 92-year-old
mother, Eva, lived in the St. Rita's nursing home.[2] It appears from a CNN
interview with Rodrigue that he made phonecalls to the nursing home on
Saturday, August 27, 2005, and on Sunday, August 28, 2005, urging that
the home be evacuated.[3] That evacuation did not take place, and at
least 30 residents of the nursing home drowned on Monday, August 29,
2005.[4]

While it is possible that Rodrigue's mother survived the initial flooding,
such that she could have had the reported phonecalls with her son on
Tuesday through Friday before drowning on Friday, it seems more likely
that Broussard altered the details of the story to strengthen his case
against the federal government's slow response to Katrina.
-Ben

john_sweet

Post by john_sweet » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:22 am

"God hates sin
God loves man
All men sin
that is why we NEED Jesus Christ..."

If you want to try reducing an amazing spiritual life and tradition to a cheap bumper-sticker description, try this one: He is love. All is love. To be a better Christian, one should try and love as HE did.

Bad people pretend to be good people all the time. There are bad people hidden within the top echelons of most organized Christian faiths right now, people who see how much Christians try to obey, how they often give up to 10% or even more of their incomes back to the church, etc. and try to take advantage of this. Many of these people have also seen new opportunities for profit and increased influence offered to them by our current administration and policies. These bad people have taken all they can get and want more, and to get it they are whispering lies into the ears of others within our country's churches. It only takes a few, and everything begins to spoil.

Right now things are so bad that if you mention Jesus in the context of a political discussion, the rest of us very quickly begin to assume that you agree with all the jingoistic anti-facts being trumpeted by our proto-fascist church/state hegemony. It's up to all the individual Christians to prove us wrong.

The first place I volunteered after Katrina was in a Catholic church in Houston's inner city. I hadn't set foot in a church in years, and I was uncomfortable--I must admit, Christians haven't been very good to me in the past. Almost immediately, though, I was welcomed. They were all amazing people, and it reminded me that a huge portion of the most ethical, concerned, and caring people in the US still go to church every week.

But these people were angry, and rightfully so. Bush doesn't deserve it all--there have been bastards on both sides whittling away at disaster preparedness, New Orleans public works, and inner-city renewal programs for 15 years or more. This situation just proves that our gov't does not have the ability to protect us anymore, and since we're at war that should scare us a little. The best antidote to all this fear and recrimination would have been a powerful national leader stepping in to fill the void, communicating with everyone, insisting that America is OK, reminding us how to get through disasters like this, but instead it was left to churches, volunteer groups, other cities, and other poor people like the ones I met. I think we had all better stay angry all the way to 2008, and get ALL our so-called leaders out.

If God exists as the Judeo-Christians have imagined him, a lot of Washington is going straight to hell.

Chris J

Post by Chris J » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:41 am

So The Offender is back then. How many aliases has he got ?
Quad 6600 Intel, AsusP5Q, 2Gb ram, XP sp3, Evolution MK361c & UC33e, Line6 UX8

dtm

Post by dtm » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:49 am

computo wrote:yeah, ok, 16 posts johnson.

Why dont you watch that video?

Fucking Philistine.

edit: I wept the first time I saw this video.
Fuck man, this has got to be that same Wanker from the "conspiracy theorists, rave to this" thread, yeah?
Offender, go away and listen to new skool rap and pick up some 'bitches' in your 'ride' you fucking narrow minded, ignorant FUCK.