this left me speachless

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
jackmazzotti

Post by jackmazzotti » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:28 pm

montrealbreaks wrote:
Chris J wrote:So The Offender is back then. How many aliases has he got ?

I have no name here apart from my own. I don't have anything to hide. I do speak my mind and when I do then the real haters speak theirs.
I haven't called anyone any names or cursed anyone (except moore, I called him michael moron). But a bunch of you immediatly start swearing at me and call me a hater. This is actually hilarious. That is because the left is tolerant of everyone (except of course those who have a different opinion than theirs).

jackmazzotti

Post by jackmazzotti » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:30 pm

"I met Jack Mazotti on the Laptopalooza tour last year. He's a real person, I assure you. He won a complimentary copy of Live 4 in one of our contests."

Hi there montreal breaks! I am so glad I got that free copy of live because I might not have gotten it otherwise. All I need to do now is find someone to buy Logic7 and Nuendo from me.

AdamJay

Post by AdamJay » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:33 pm

jackmazzotti wrote: All I need to do now is find someone to buy Logic7 and Nuendo from me.

i'm sure if you post them for sale at osxaudio.com's marketplace forum, they'll get picked up in no time.

Chris J

Post by Chris J » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:14 pm

jackmazzotti wrote:
montrealbreaks wrote:
Chris J wrote:So The Offender is back then. How many aliases has he got ?

I have no name here apart from my own. I don't have anything to hide. I do speak my mind and when I do then the real haters speak theirs.
I haven't called anyone any names or cursed anyone (except moore, I called him michael moron). But a bunch of you immediatly start swearing at me and call me a hater. This is actually hilarious. That is because the left is tolerant of everyone (except of course those who have a different opinion than theirs).
we tolerate nazis, otherwise you wouldn't be able to speak would you ?

PS Michael Moore's movies is made of quotes of your beloved president and his friends, no lawsuit were made against this movie because none of the informations in there were false. All your government could do was threaten the movie theaters, and it kinda worked in some places.
Do you think that a government that can invade a foreign country for petrol couldn't sue a movie maker if he was telling lies ?
Quad 6600 Intel, AsusP5Q, 2Gb ram, XP sp3, Evolution MK361c & UC33e, Line6 UX8

LOFA

Post by LOFA » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:19 pm

edit

jackmazzotti

Post by jackmazzotti » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:37 am

now I am a Nazi?

once again I have called no one names!

and just who is the hater?

fsk

Post by fsk » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:37 am

To begin with, I do feel Michael Moore is very manipulative with the way he runs his website n his films. Theres no need for that video to be on his website, except to make people unhappy and make them even more anti-bush, its actually using someones Hurt to enrage others into hate, which I think is completely wrong.

Fact is though, Michael Moore spends alot of his time researching, digging out evidence, and alot of the time he proves that he speaks the truth.
Politicians dont do this and its usually "no comment".

Jack Mazotti, you are in no position to call Michael Moore a Moron or tell us we've been indoctrinated etc. if he didnt back his arguments up with hard evidence, then feel free too.

Fair enough you dont believe him, or any other "conspiracy theorists", but keep you comments to yourself.

Do you think we live in a Just world? Do you think there was no hidden agenda behind Iraq? Afghanistan? Iran(soon)?

All these people do, is believe strongly that there is a hidden agenda behind many actions by the worlds "super powers", they research into it, and then document the evidence they have found, for others to see.
Sound Recordist & Designer
http://www.postboxaudio.com

conny

Post by conny » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:14 am

PC Laptop Acer, XP Home SP2, build in crappy sound card.
Bleeps and Blops!
http://bluemoose.greatnow.com/

jackmazzotti

Post by jackmazzotti » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:16 am

"Fair enough you dont believe him, or any other "conspiracy theorists", but keep you comments to yourself."

Since I live evil America I will not keep my comments to myself. Plus I am a Nazi according to some caring souls here and the only way I will stop torturing you is if liberals in America cry loud enough and apologize for being Americans.
And since you are sharing your comments just why is it that I should?
And if you don't like this thread then don't read it.
But maybe Bush is making you read this?
Or maybe I am with my evil conservative mind control called thinking?

as far as conspiracy therorists are concerned
I find them to be pretty funny because they think their on the inside track
because the great god Google and his prophets called the bloggers told them all about it or book that they read on coffee break..

still tryin' to find that american flag toilet paper

jackmazzotti

Post by jackmazzotti » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:36 am

dtm wrote:I agree totally, MM is like the extreme opposite of the fox propaganda parade, but when people attack what he is saying the way this guy does... (Leftist, acid dropping commie) know what I'm saying? He's got to be kidding, right? I'm convinced the only rational explanation is that he is really intelligent, and just likes saying shit that will piss other intelligent people off.
:?
Actually I don't piss inteiligent people off
only the ones who think they are
and thanks dtm for your previous advice
it sounds really intelligent so I'm sure your not mad at me

jackmazzotti

Post by jackmazzotti » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:47 am

jackmazzotti wrote:
dtm wrote:I agree totally, MM is like the extreme opposite of the fox propaganda parade, but when people attack what he is saying the way this guy does... (Leftist, acid dropping commie) know what I'm saying? He's got to be kidding, right? I'm convinced the only rational explanation is that he is really intelligent, and just likes saying shit that will piss other intelligent people off.
:?
if all of this is pissing you off then my evil mind control is working on you. I can control your emotions and behavior by tapping on a little white apple keyboard (I hate pcs so I guess I am a hater after all).
Just imagine what will happen when I become a radio talk show host. hahahahahaaaaa!!!!!

fsk

Post by fsk » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:57 am

I dont feel theres anything wrong with you expressing what you believe, its the manner you'redoing it in.

> I did not say america was evil

> he didnt call you a nazi, he just compared you to someone who has the same manner of thinking, (1 way and backwards basically) well thats who I read it.

> I share my comments in an adult manner which you are clearly not capable of doing. Be-littling posters with sarcastic comments aimed at them in order to make them feel or look stupid, for your own pleasure.

> I never said I didnt like this thread

> If you used your head for thinking you wouldn't try to make points with utterly stupid comments in order to sound funny.

> Theorists dont usually use the internet as a source of Evidence, as its Secondary evidence, which proves nothing. They usually use primary documents.

The reason people are being "HATERS" as you put it, is because you're inciting them to do it with your negative sarcastic comments towards them.
Theres no need for your sarcastic retort, its not funny and it makes you look stupid.

fsk

Post by fsk » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:02 am

jackmazzotti wrote: if all of this is pissing you off then my evil mind control is working on you. I can control your emotions and behavior by tapping on a little white apple keyboard (I hate pcs so I guess I am a hater after all).
Just imagine what will happen when I become a radio talk show host. hahahahahaaaaa!!!!!
OK can I clear something up, DTM is talking about Michael Moore, how he likes to piss other people off. He's not talking about you.

Do you have a problem reading?

I think you've proved to me and others what an idiot you are.

dont finish with spamming a line of LoLoLOL or HAhahHAhaha!!! isn't that what kids do in AOL CHAT ROOMS?

The Offender

Post by The Offender » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:07 am

the offender is its own entity :twisted:

bush is NOT a christian, he is a faggot ass pagan occultist along with all the world leaders and ceo's. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN BUT NOT ACCEPTED BY THE MASSES. bohemian grove.

they have created 2 types of people to create smoke and mirrors to get away with what they do, those r liberal faggots who only care about gay marriage and mariah carey albums while children r being killed (which is the real reason i hate the gay media agenda), and holier than thou conservative pigs that live off of the blood of the poor.

"christianity" is a gimmick they hide behind. its the image they sell. they r in the business of corruption. they r the furthest from jesus christ as one can get. when christ comes back, u better believe that bush and his types will b the first ones thrown into fire and brimstone, along with all those that they decieved and got to follow them.

alright come flame me some more for my honestly, it shows just how much u so-called open-minded liberals r just the same as conservative liars. in the end only those that accept and live by the unabriged truth will b saved.

fsk

Post by fsk » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:19 am

so christianity is a gimmick

but "when christ comes back, u better believe that bush and his types will b the first ones thrown into fire and brimstone, along with all those that they decieved and got to follow them. "

contradiction :P