this left me speachless

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
jackmazzotti
Posts: 568
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:40 pm
Location: Boston

Post by jackmazzotti » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:05 am

"> he didnt call you a nazi, he just compared you to someone who has the same manner of thinking, (1 way and backwards basically) well thats who I read it."

"we tolerate nazis, otherwise you wouldn't be able to speak would you ?"

I have reading problem?

I thought the "we" tolerating the "you" was me

I guess idiots like me are the last to know

thanks alot for pointing it out fsk

i never said you don't like America
but if the shoe fits

the "ha ha ha" is supposed to lighten things up
but as you say I am an idiot so I guess you are too sophisticated for my foolishness

pissing off overly sensitive liberals through is a guilty pleasure i must admit
but it gets boring quick because its too easy even for a nazi idiot like me

this country needs BALLS not bawling

fsk
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:00 am
Location: london, uk
Contact:

Post by fsk » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:29 am

well Im hoping the guy who said the comment was meaning what I meant, otherwise he's as bad as you.

Thats how I took it, I just dont think I can think at that sort of level to call someone a nazi, so believed there had to be some greater reason behind it. Hence the "well thats how* I read it"

I never said, that you said that I didn't like America :P
I said, I never stated America was EVIL.

no no I did not use the words sophisticated. I basically called your pityful immature attempts at nasty sarcastic comments a failure, and thus creating for yourself a reason for people "HATING" you, which then you can turn back onto them, because you never genuinely used an insult.

You're pissing off "Liberals" with an argumentative tactic which is usually adopted by children in a playground.
Sound Recordist & Designer
http://www.postboxaudio.com

Machinesworking
Posts: 11105
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Seattle

Post by Machinesworking » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:59 am

jackmazzotti wrote:pissing off overly sensitive liberals through is a guilty pleasure i must admit
but it gets boring quick because its too easy even for a nazi idiot like me

this country needs BALLS not bawling
Personally I'm a little tired of extremist right wingers like yourself using the word "liberal" as a put down for people who don't agree with your ideology. I don't identify as liberal, but I do know that it's the latest version of pinko commie, and it makes your thoughts and agenda seem very small minded.

I don't think you're a nazi, but I do think some of the nazi methodology is part and parcel of your approach. For instance the nazis had balls, and little bawling, it was all about war and violence to them. They were hard core, and they ended up becoming total assholes because of it.
I don't want that to happen to America.
So if this country veered all the way right, and became a fascism, ( the end product of a conservative capitalism unchecked is fascism, just like the end product of a leftist military based communism is dictatorship ) , then I would be considered a pussy for not wanting to round up all the arabs in the USA into camps? I'm sorry I'm confused, how hard do we have to become? Most of Europe seems to do just fine not being involved in near as many wars as we have been in. Do we need more war? How much war is enough? Should we have nothing short of total war?

Livewire
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:41 pm

Post by Livewire » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:03 am

i still dont understand why people defend bush. seriously though, why? what has he done good for us and what mission of his has he accomplished and what was the reason behind the iraq war? WMD? poor powell was mislead by the wrong information (and guesses) given to him.

and now the government has failed again, a week late to evacuate people from a hurricane that they new was coming.

its sad and i almost feel sorry for OUR government because they cant even save our own people.

but i am sure this is the start of a new, more open society. the media is even starting to show opinion and emotion. reporters finally starting to talk like people and not emotionless robots.

so our government failed immensley, and there is no way you can defend them. the blame game is over because we found the one who was at fault, the source: our government.

remember this phrase: Zoom out.

look at the rest of the picture.
: XP Pro Sp2 : 3.2GHz : 1GB RAM : Dell 8400 :
Live:Mawzer:Lemur:X-Station 25:I wish

The Offender
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:13 am

Post by The Offender » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:28 am

fsk wrote:so christianity is a gimmick

but "when christ comes back, u better believe that bush and his types will b the first ones thrown into fire and brimstone, along with all those that they decieved and got to follow them. "


contradiction :P
no contradiction at all. the confusion is in your head my friend.

LOFA
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:10 pm

Post by LOFA » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:41 am

The Offender wrote:the offender is its own entity :twisted:

bush is NOT a christian, he is a faggot ass pagan occultist along with all the world leaders and ceo's. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN BUT NOT ACCEPTED BY THE MASSES. bohemian grove.

they have created 2 types of people to create smoke and mirrors to get away with what they do, those r liberal faggots who only care about gay marriage and mariah carey albums while children r being killed (which is the real reason i hate the gay media agenda), and holier than thou conservative pigs that live off of the blood of the poor.

"christianity" is a gimmick they hide behind. its the image they sell. they r in the business of corruption. they r the furthest from jesus christ as one can get. when christ comes back, u better believe that bush and his types will b the first ones thrown into fire and brimstone, along with all those that they decieved and got to follow them.

alright come flame me some more for my honestly, it shows just how much u so-called open-minded liberals r just the same as conservative liars. in the end only those that accept and live by the unabriged truth will b saved.
if in fact those were anti homosexual statements you were making, I hope your life is as miserable as the ideas you are propogating. I can't tell though. Your mnd wanders more than mine :x

jackmazzotti
Posts: 568
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:40 pm
Location: Boston

Post by jackmazzotti » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:49 am

fsk wrote:

You're pissing off "Liberals" with an argumentative tactic which is usually adopted by children in a playground.
I guess that would justify calling names like "idiot", "nazi", and such prose as "Fuck man, this has got to be that same Wanker from the "conspiracy theorists, rave to this" thread, yeah?
Offender, go away and listen to new skool rap and pick up some 'bitches' in your 'ride' you fucking narrow minded, ignorant FUCK." delivered to me by dtm

I am not offender but dtm thought I was cursed me for what I don't know


which of course is totally mature.

but for the record I don't hate any of you leftwingers at all but I definately hate alot of the veiws that liberals have
there is a big difference
and if you don't think this communism then you probably never went to college or you're still in it

good night y'all

The Offender
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:13 am

Post by The Offender » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:01 am

jackmazzotti wrote:Offender, go away and listen to new skool rap and pick up some 'bitches' in your 'ride' you fucking narrow minded, ignorant FUCK." delivered to me by dtm

I am not offender but dtm thought I was cursed me for what I don't know
such hostility towards me. someone u dont even know. u sound like a real christian. do u talk to jesus with that same mouth?

thats what i thought. step down little man.

jackmazzotti
Posts: 568
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:40 pm
Location: Boston

Post by jackmazzotti » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:09 am

The Offender wrote:
jackmazzotti wrote:Offender, go away and listen to new skool rap and pick up some 'bitches' in your 'ride' you fucking narrow minded, ignorant FUCK." delivered to me by dtm

I am not offender but dtm thought I was cursed me for what I don't know
such hostility towards me. someone u dont even know. u sound like a real christian. do u talk to jesus with that same mouth?

thats what i thought. step down little man.
Actually that would be dtm I was quoting who was cursing me because he thinks i am you.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Machinesworking
Posts: 11105
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:30 pm
Location: Seattle

Post by Machinesworking » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:11 am

jackmazzotti wrote:and if you don't think this communism then you probably never went to college or you're still in it.
Right the people who barley finished high school are vastly less programed and brainwashed than the people like GWB who went to college right?

You seem like the type who listens to a lot of talk radio conservatives.

jackmazzotti
Posts: 568
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:40 pm
Location: Boston

Post by jackmazzotti » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:22 am

Machinesworking wrote:
jackmazzotti wrote:and if you don't think this communism then you probably never went to college or you're still in it.
Right the people who barley finished high school are vastly less programed and brainwashed than the people like GWB who went to college right?

You seem like the type who listens to a lot of talk radio conservatives.
only when I want a break from house or ambient music

I like Michael Savage the best but I don't always agree with him

my comments reguarding collge come from being a philosophy major

I dropped out and joined the 82nd Airborne as a medic

computo
Posts: 1448
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:00 pm

Post by computo » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:25 am

You? a college drop out? shucks...I never would have guessed that.

jackmazzotti
Posts: 568
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:40 pm
Location: Boston

Post by jackmazzotti » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:52 am

computo wrote:You? a college drop out? shucks...I never would have guessed that.
I bet you spent alot of time in the army though

4ace
Posts: 525
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:47 am
Location: NOLA
Contact:

Post by 4ace » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:43 am

That's Aaron Broussard, President of Jefferson Parish, and by now i'm sure you've all heard about the 34 counts of homicide filed against the nursing home in which he spoke of.There are two sides to that story.Most of the children who's parents we're in there lived only a few miles away and yet relied on someone else to take care of evacuating their own parents?

One guy said his dad was Quote "in great health mentally and Physically".He was 80 years old.

Q; Why didn't YOU go pick him up when YOU EVACUATED??????????

Blah blah blah............a court will decide........

Lots of people died for no reason.

Lots of people lost everything.......


And life moves on................. and it's back to bickering over stupid politics and religion and whatever else we can find to disagree on.

Basically neither of these subjects deserves the time off day IMO muchless on a kick ass music program's forum.

I guess my point is that i still can't stand that fuckin' little orange dot in the clip view window.......

there should be some type of law against that orange dot,......i read in the bible it was a cause of great pain to some people even way back then.....

Oops there i go ....................
MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz 2Gb
OS X.5.7 | MOTU Ultralite | Live 8 | Ableton Drum Machine's | Addictive Drums | Conectiv+ Torq | Ms. Pinky | AudioDamage

the unknown wanderer
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:28 am

Post by the unknown wanderer » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:40 am

f*** up and make music --- the lot of you.

Post Reply