(OT):fantastic!!!! Frenchman lives with dead mother!!!!

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
the shoe

Post by the shoe » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:59 pm

Chris J wrote:
peeddrroo wrote: . do you see or hear a lot of french ppl being assaulted on english ground just because they're french?
I sure did.
But I'm talking about ordinary racism though. You haven't lived there, have you ?
fucking bollocks. "i sure did". twat if that was happen the guy having a go would get his head done in and you fucking know it. just doesn't happen - its all fun and games

the shoe

Post by the shoe » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:01 pm

and yes time to go.... :)

forge

Post by forge » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:40 pm

what's going on on this forum lately?? Are all Ableton users on their period or something??

Maybe Live 5 has some subliminal whingey conflict programming clockwork orange style thing coded into it

Once upon a time this forum was awash with happy harmless nonsense and tales of bears, cat milk and wanks and a glass of water.

Now it seems every bloody thread ends up in a discussion about racism, politics or religion.

I remember reading something about oestrogen in the water supplies, maybe we're all turning into women.

12micsn1

Re: (OT):fantastic!!!! Frenchman lives with dead mother!!!!

Post by 12micsn1 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:58 pm

forge wrote:http://au.news.yahoo.com/050917/15/vzb6.html

he even impersonated her on the phone to social services.

I love this planet.
I have to laugh at the French on this one. Trully sad in other cases, some people cant afford to pay for a funeral an do the craziest of things with the dead.
Vote for Pedro.

peeddrroo

Post by peeddrroo » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:56 pm

forge wrote:what's going on on this forum lately?? Are all Ableton users on their period or something??

Maybe Live 5 has some subliminal whingey conflict programming clockwork orange style thing coded into it

Once upon a time this forum was awash with happy harmless nonsense and tales of bears, cat milk and wanks and a glass of water.

Now it seems every bloody thread ends up in a discussion about racism, politics or religion.

I remember reading something about oestrogen in the water supplies, maybe we're all turning into women.
word to that.

maybe the clockwork orange effect is hidden in the f*cking orange dot...

computo

Post by computo » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:01 pm

peeddrroo wrote:common, all this are words. do you see or hear a lot of french ppl being assaulted on english ground just because they're french?
common man, grow up, it's been like that for centuries, i think both sides of the channel are happy to be best ennemies.
only the ones who keep dead people in their fridge...

the shoe

Post by the shoe » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:10 pm

peeddrroo wrote:
forge wrote:what's going on on this forum lately?? Are all Ableton users on their period or something??

word to that.

peace brother peace

ishimaru

Post by ishimaru » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:58 pm

peeddrroo wrote:

word to that.

O HO HO BROTHERS! GETTIN OUT RASDUKS ABOUT US AT THEE OL' ABLETON MILK BAR I SEE. lol. :wink:
Every situation(1) should be confronted with its opposite(2) to come to a better situation(3).

1 Thesis
2 Antithesis
3 Synthesis

- Hegel

forge

Post by forge » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:55 am

ishimaru wrote:
peeddrroo wrote:

word to that.

O HO HO BROTHERS! GETTIN OUT RASDUKS ABOUT US AT THEE OL' ABLETON MILK BAR I SEE. lol. :wink:
:lol:

no time for the old in out love, I'm here to read the meter!