going legit.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
nolus

Post by nolus » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:08 pm

It's all gone a bit quiet since the web site challenge. :?
Maybe everyone's hastilly trying to produce some music to put on their own web sites :wink: iether that or rolling around on the floor laughing at computo's head gear. :lol:
"That very perceptive of you Mr Stapleton, and rather unexpected... in a G Major"

computo

Post by computo » Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:12 pm

DubGusset wrote:My goodness, and you have over 750 posts. You must be really experienced and knowledgeable with Live. Do you also determine one's talent by how many song's he's written?

By the way nice website. I can tell you're really open with your identity what with that monitor on your head. You remind me of The Unknown Comic. He wasn't nearly as funny though.
Im certainly not assessing talent or knowledge in general based on number of posts.

Just saying that I have been quite open on this forum in the past, about who I am, what I do and why, should it be asked, my advice might be followed. I was simply pointing out that you havent been around for THAT long, and maybe you missed those posts, where my identity may have been divulged. My hidden identity, onstage, has nothing to do with fearing identification...it has much more to do with audience interaction, and artistic presence.

just to be clear, I was not attacking your knowledge, or your number of posts, simply noting that you may have missed many past conversations here, over the course of which, my identity has been called into question.

On a completely different topic...
"it's easy to be devilish behind the anonymitity"
had ME rolling on the ground...

Anonymi-Tittie...now THAT is funny!

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:53 pm

yes computo I appologize when I know I'm wrong about something.

it's called humility.

over 700 posts huh? sounds like you spend more time posting in the forums than actually making music to me. hehe just a fun extra jab, no hard feelings eh "friend"
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:58 pm

the irony of it all is that you'd think a guy with a computer on his head would have a sense of humor about things. maybe be a little bit more chill and fun.

but then a guy who wears a computer on his head just made fun of someone elses spelling error.

personally I think thats the funniest thing of all.
It was as if someone shook up a 6 foot can of blood soda and suddenly popped the top.

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:03 pm

does anyone else think it's funny that there is like a thousand pictures on his site of one computer checking it's email on another computer?

DubGusset

Post by DubGusset » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:07 pm

On a completely different topic...
"it's easy to be devilish behind the anonymitity"
had ME rolling on the ground...

Anonymi-Tittie...now THAT is funny!

Now that's a freudian if i've ever seen one. My bad! :lol:

C

computo

Post by computo » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:12 pm

first of all, John,

MAN, you sure stroke yourself hard, once you get going.

what exactly do YOU do, my "friend"?

apparently, you didnt notice the pics with the power glove I hacked, or the joystick, nor the custom layout keyboard that I designed or the instrument I built, the guitum...which I play fulltime on stage now. email...not everyone can get away with what you can, nor would most of us want to.

So I still wait, to see your website, or cd, or ANY proof whatsoever that you are a musician.

IN ADDITION, If I were to start pointing out spelling errors, I might go back and pick out selections from almost EVERY one of your posts in this topic!!

I was only pointing out the HUMOR in the misspelling. But thats probably still too highbrow for you...

smutek

Post by smutek » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:43 pm

Johnisfaster wrote:over 700 posts huh? sounds like you spend more time posting in the forums than actually making music to me.
Wow, that coming from a person who has put up 93 posts in 13 days.

Lets see, 93 divided by 13 is in the order of 7.1538 - round down to 7 shall we?
So you are posting an average of 7 times per day here.
At the rate you are going now you will have posted approximately 2555 times by next year at this time. You post, on average, nearly three times more than computo does.

Just an interesting tidbit I thought needed pointing out.

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:52 pm

dude computo whos stroking themselves now?
"ive done this and I've done that and I've built this and modified that"

good for you dude. keep rockin.

unlike you I don't have an overwhelming desire to prove myself so I won't prove myself to you or anyone. you ask for proof? give me a reason to prove myself.

ze2be

Post by ze2be » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:57 pm

Alex wrote:Hi folks,

I would really appreciate a less usage of any kind of "swear words". You should be able to post your opinion without them too.

thanks and regards,
Alex
We can say much meaner things then sweraing to this dude, but bitch is a very funny word, and this is a very funny post!!

JP22 fan

http://www.recording.org/ftopic-30855-d ... asc-0.html

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:57 pm

smutek wrote:
Johnisfaster wrote:over 700 posts huh? sounds like you spend more time posting in the forums than actually making music to me.

Lets see, 93 divided by 13 is in the order of 7.1538 - round down to 7 shall we?
At the rate you are going now you will have posted approximately 2555 times by next year at this time. You post, on average, nearly three times more than computo does.

honostly i wasn't serious about the number of his posts. anymore I'm simply having fun with him.

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:59 pm

yeah it is funny... why can't everyone realise this is a freaking joke

ze2be

Post by ze2be » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:21 am

computo wrote: Just saying that I have been quite open on this forum in the past, about who I am, what I do and why, should it be asked, my advice might be followed.

...now THAT is funny!

Your have been quite open about that your post might be followed? :)

ze2be

Post by ze2be » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:33 am

smutek wrote:

Stupidity grows in the strangest places.

Counting is a great sport, keep´em comming!!

Johnisfaster

Post by Johnisfaster » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:37 am

seriously... lets have a laugh and then go our ways computo cause we will never ever get along. I usually get along with people who are nice :)