I want to say 'thank you' to Ableton

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
I.AM.AN.EXIT

I want to say 'thank you' to Ableton

Post by I.AM.AN.EXIT » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:13 pm

I've been using ableton for 2 years now. First it was purely for playing live. Then at the start of this year, I started using it as my main production DAW. Since then I've continually been finding new ways to make tracks... new techniques which are possible with ableton, but which I've not managed with other programs. It is a truly unique program, and I'm pretty sure I've not even scratched the surface yet (I'm one of those guys who only reads the manual when I need to - i'm sure if I did read it right through there would be a host of new information for me). The changes on version 5 were not major on the outset, but have made a big difference to me, it the small things that count. I'm willing to put up with minor bugs and problems, as the output is what's important. keep up the good work!!!!

http://www.i-am-an-exit.com

mike holiday

Post by mike holiday » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:36 pm

word!

it took me a while to sit down with the manuel for V3 but after i did i was glad!

skipped it for 4 and got 5's just to have for refrence...

truly a great way to watch hours pass by..

hmmm...my 5 rarly crashes...
more stable then PT on my system PT always stops playback on me..

jahnlay

Post by jahnlay » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:52 pm

Yep, gotta say I love this program, use it for playing live and producing in the studio, it's awesome.
"It's better to burn out than to fade away!"

terragong

Post by terragong » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:24 pm

:lol: yeah they are great...and the staff in the office here in live s home town berlin is lovley......from ex-wall city to all