I hope these freaks DONT use live...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
sylwesterski

Post by sylwesterski » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:08 am

These little cunt's need nothing more than black guy with 14" cock to fuck them up the ass(no lube).

smutek

Post by smutek » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:36 am

sylwesterski wrote:These little cunt's need nothing more than black guy with 14" cock to fuck them up the ass(no lube).
Nah, maybe thats what you need. They may be racist and certainly are misguided, but they are children. 13 year old girls.

What the fuck is wrong with you man? If you really believe that then you are certainly no better than the parents of these children, in fact you are worse.

They advocate racism, you advocate child rape as an answer? What does that make you? Better? I hope you were joking. Really bad joke man.

Christ, think about what you are writing.

frugalpole

Post by frugalpole » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:00 am

i blame the parents, the nuture. but what about the parents parents? at what point do we stop caring why some one is somewhere and say: you are responsible.

noisetonepause

Re: I hope these freaks DONT use live...

Post by noisetonepause » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:41 am

netchaiev wrote:
12micsn1 wrote:
computo wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

This is some of the scariest shit Ive seen in a LONG Time....
You are right about this being scary but its a worldwide problem. This type of ideology is being preached everyday in many forms to the young. Except, in other countries young people who are taught this way are given weapons an allowed to act with violence then voice there views in music. If that scared you dont want to watch this video on Al qaeda in Sudan which i remember you saying didnt exist or anything else i can expose. You will find America an the rest of the West has far more problems to worry about then wanna be Olsen twins.

http://acage.org/mmedia/
I watched and read some of the articles and really can't stand this mixtures of mixing muslims and arabs and fundamentalist: this is right wing garbage. Misinformation and all. If you wanna defeat "global extrimism" start by checking references and your language.!
BTW this video is sh*t.. you don't hear anything,plus it's dubbed, in all fareness it could be a fake. If you want to fight something, your argument have to be irreprochable! Can't fight or critisize something for the wrong reasons or with bad arguments, the effets being the opposites (see farenheit 911 for that mater!).
Sadly you cannot argue with 12micsn1, he insists on spreading his dumbed down islamophobia. Sadly, there's enough of it on the web for him to post links like this till Judgement Day...

mathew

Post by mathew » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:42 am

This is OLD internet. Lacking both teh funnay and teh timeline to make post/discussion

this belongs in Off-topic COMPUTO.

Opps, nevermind! there is no OT on teh board.

SO POST THIS SHIT ELSEWHERE[/grr]
accepting the problem will only make it go away.
Not Boyfriend Material

Machinesworking

Post by Machinesworking » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:15 am

dj_statikfire wrote:Death In June fans totally dig acts like this.
I have to disagree, a few are stupid enough to think this is what Death In June are about, but last time I saw them play, some stupid kid shouted white power between songs. The singer started telling the audience about how he wrote the next song after meeting a handsome priest in the airport, " He had the largest uncircumcised cock I've ever seen, we had great sex!."

I seriously think the "white power" kid was pretty bummed after that! :P

netchaiev

Re: I hope these freaks DONT use live...

Post by netchaiev » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:59 am

noisetonepause wrote:
netchaiev wrote:
12micsn1 wrote:
i know I know, my bad!! :twisted:
MBP 2011/i7/10.8/Live 8 Suite/M4L+Launchpad+TF+KorgNano.
http://soundcloud.com/netchaiev
http://www.vimeo.com/user408737

Chris J

Post by Chris J » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:46 pm

disgusting...

I think they're heading for tough times, extremes create extreme opposites, and being the icon for american nazis at the age of 13 and in the eye of the media is not a good place to be.

The music is good though.

(kidding, don't ever want to hear it)
Quad 6600 Intel, AsusP5Q, 2Gb ram, XP sp3, Evolution MK361c & UC33e, Line6 UX8

smart1123

Post by smart1123 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:16 pm

:cry:
15" TiBook 1.5 GHz 1Gig RAM, MOTU Traveller, Live 5, Reaktor 5, Alesis Micron, Yamaha EX-5, UC-33e, BCR2000, Lexicon MPX-1, Orbit, Event 20/20's

dj_statikfire

Post by dj_statikfire » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:28 pm

sylwesterski wrote:These little cunt's need nothing more than black guy with 14" cock to fuck them up the ass(no lube).
now now, that's totally uncalled for

you can disagree without making sexual threats to childred
www.statikfire.com
- downloads for club dee jays and internet radio stations
- forum with articles on mixing

treysmith

Post by treysmith » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:06 pm

Jesus man, that's fucked up... They're 13.

fsk

Post by fsk » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:11 pm

lol why u guys getting so offended by the black dick comment, it was clearly a joke.
Sound Recordist & Designer
http://www.postboxaudio.com

Chris J

Post by Chris J » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:39 pm

and a funny one I think, as it is so politically uncorrect, but not as violent as the stuff the girls are saying.

Furthermore, there's no implying the 14" colored dick should be forced on them. Needing doesn't mean you'll get it.
For ex: I need money

Also what makes you think it's not a 13 year old 14" dick that' they're needing.
Is sex forbidden at 13 in the US ?
You can sing that Hitler was a great guy when you're 13 but not have sex ?

I know lots of girls who lost their virginity at about that age ( I had a few "not PC" jokes here, but they may not be taken as jokes either).
Quad 6600 Intel, AsusP5Q, 2Gb ram, XP sp3, Evolution MK361c & UC33e, Line6 UX8

Moody

Post by Moody » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:29 pm

Ignorance is the curse on the nation.
Ableton’s engineers are hard
at work developing code that will allow our software to predict the future, but we don’t
anticipate having this available until at least the next major release.

awkword

Post by awkword » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:47 pm

dj_statikfire wrote:Death In June fans totally dig acts like this.
Ha! I was just telling a friend that I woudn't be surprised if their next release was picked up by Death in June or Boyd Rice!