I hope these freaks DONT use live...

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
computo

I hope these freaks DONT use live...

Post by computo » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:58 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

This is some of the scariest shit Ive seen in a LONG Time....

underhill

Post by underhill » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:07 pm

"IS THERE ANYTHING CUTER than two identical twin twelve-year-old girls who have a band together? How about if they dress in matching plaid skirts—that ups the cuteness quotient, right? And what if they perform folky versions of classic racist songs by bands like Skrewdriver and Rahowa? Whoa! Now we are heading into the cute danger zone."

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/printer.php?id=4330

I am so afraid. Very afraid.

computo

Post by computo » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:08 pm

from the mouths of babes...?

"Part of our heritage is Prussian German. Also our eyes are blue, and Prussian Blue is just a really pretty color. There is also the discussion of the lack of "Prussian Blue" coloring (Zyklon B residue) in the so-called gas chambers in the concentration camps. We think it might make people question some of the inaccuracies of the "Holocaust" myth."

My god.

funk313

Post by funk313 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:18 pm

shit that just shows how sick people can be nowadays.. read about em before, in
vice magazine a while ago..dont they have like racist laws in the states or whut,
like in the eu.

Nod

Post by Nod » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:27 pm

computo wrote:from the mouths of babes...?

"Part of our heritage is Prussian German. Also our eyes are blue, and Prussian Blue is just a really pretty color. There is also the discussion of the lack of "Prussian Blue" coloring (Zyklon B residue) in the so-called gas chambers in the concentration camps. We think it might make people question some of the inaccuracies of the "Holocaust" myth."

My god.
Totally, and utterly, f****d up. On one hand I feel rather sorry for them and with the other hand I'd like to repeatedly punch their parents.

difference

Post by difference » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:44 pm

Unbelievable isn't it? Don't think it could happen in the UK.

Louis Theroux met these pair a year or two ago - they were on his "Wierd Weekends" program on BBC2. The parents are truly obnoxiously ignorant.

Fuckers :evil: :evil:

funk313

Post by funk313 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:12 pm

Nod wrote:
computo wrote:from the mouths of babes...?

My god.
Totally, and utterly, f****d up. On one hand I feel rather sorry for them and with the other hand I'd like to repeatedly punch their parents.
yeah feel sorry for those fuked up kids aswell..fuk em parents.. i mean shit just imagine how much it will affect the little fuckers in the future.. trust,respect,love vs hatred,ignorance is like cuttin down a tree that will take years to grow..

computo

Post by computo » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:36 pm

ok, I'm gonna say something, just remember I posted this article, and I am utterly horrified by it.

But.

The US has always held this kind of free speech as an example of the freedoms that are afforded in this nation, as well as an example of how law has no purpose in regulating hate.

Its really the bonafide incompetence and ignorance that is shown through this family that is they're true downfall, not some law, which would attempt to regulate words.

What is truly frightening about the EU, is that thought can have you imprisoned. The question quickly becomes Who is the arbitor who decides what thought is dangerous? With that, comes a systematic dissolution of other law, such as the case of Ernst Zundel, who (regardless of his thoughts or writings) was illegally extradicted first to Canada, and then to Germany, to be tried for thought crimes.

I am completely with you all, that these people are horrible, and they are corrupting their children. But no law could inflict as much damage as the public disgust that this kind of open hate can inspire. In fact, imprisoning people for their thoughts rather than their actions can bring much more attention to their thoughts, and create a groundswell of sympathy for such people...think of Charles Manson, or all the Black Panthers...good or bad, by systematic subversion of such things, one creates a reason for suspicion of the motivations behind that suppression.

I guess what Im saying is, citizens can kill these little bitches, but if the govt does it, it will only throw fuel on the fire.

computo

Post by computo » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:54 pm

This article in SO MANY WAYS shows the weaknesses of this nation.

titled, We now live in a fascist state.
http://organicconsumers.org/Politics/harpers101205.cfm

slagroom

Post by slagroom » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:06 pm

McFADDEN: And what's your opinion on Hitler?

LAMB: I think that he had ... he wanted to preserve his base.

McFADDEN: He had 6 million Jews executed.

LAMB: I think that's an exaggeration.

McFADDEN: You do.

LAMB: Yes.

LYNX: I hardly believe there are even that many Jews alive back then.

McFADDEN: Is Hitler someone you admire or someone you don't admire? ... You think he was a great man?

LYNX: Yeah, I think he did a lot -- he had a lot of good ideas.

These are just the childish words of children brainwashed by ignorant parents. So fucking sad.

funk313

Post by funk313 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:15 pm

well as with everything... we just had a case with a politician here in dk.. that claimed that muslims were like cancer cells, and that foreign prisoners should be deported to prisons in russia etc etc..her claims were just outragous..the case was handled to the police (which eventually got dropped, because it turned out that maybe it wasnt her at all writing the bullshit on her internetsite). the thing is it gave a lot of media attention, and really showed how crazy these people really are (shes a member of a rightwing party who wants to have a middleish sober profile).
i can see it very well from your perspective computo, but i think its where u come from that matters. dk is a small ass country and is a modest tollerant country.
i think its ok for a society to say "aight we got some rules here of how to communicate and respect each other regardles of opinion, and that we wont let hate go unnoticed..

Amberience

Post by Amberience » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:37 pm

I feel so sorry for everyone in the fucking world, having to experience people like these.

The way I see it, there is only one race - the HUMAN race. Fuck all the terms that are used to segregate people. Jesus christ, I just can't understand how people can actually honestly believe that they have a right to instill their own values into their children.

Kids aren't property, their living breathing creatures who need to learn to fend for themselves. They need help, not brainwashing. FFS.

hambone1

Post by hambone1 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:38 pm

Absolutely disgraceful.

They just need to drop them off on a street corner in Compton... the parents, that is. I blame them, not the girls.

Amberience

Post by Amberience » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:47 pm

The girls are old enough now to make decisions for themselves. If they carry on going along with this shit, they're just as culpable as the parents.

Shoma

Post by Shoma » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:57 pm

I think its all pop buisiness, nothing more. They found a leack and source of money...and use it on nazis.

assholes, wish their studio got burned