bloody women

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
forge

bloody women

Post by forge » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:44 pm

apologies to any women out there for the sexist generalisation, but I've had it with the headphuck.

What is the point?? Why is it I seem to choose women whose sole purpose seems to be to make me as miserable as they possibly can. I mean actually going out of their way to.

strange thing is by some paradox they almost seem to not mean to - it's just somehow bred into them that if there is something in your life that doesnt involve them that you enjoy then they will go out of their way to sabotage it and would rather see you unhappy than not under their control.

I'm sure there are some decent ones out there, but I just seem to choose the worng ones, or have bad Karma or something.

robin

Re: bloody women

Post by robin » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:46 pm

forge wrote:apologies to any women out there for the sexist generalisation, but I've had it with the headphuck.

What is the point?? Why is it I seem to choose women whose sole purpose seems to be to make me as miserable as they possibly can. I mean actually going out of their way to.

strange thing is by some paradox they almost seem to not mean to - it's just somehow bred into them that if there is something in your life that doesnt involve them that you enjoy then they will go out of their way to sabotage it and would rather see you unhappy than not under their control.

I'm sure there are some decent ones out there, but I just seem to choose the worng ones, or have bad Karma or something.
Forge, you're an Australian male aren't you.... ?

(Now can you see the irony in what I've just done?)

:)

udp

Post by udp » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:01 pm

I find that at least sometimes the siglemost drag on my creative productivity is my wife and kids. No wonder most artists are singe or divorced. It's hard to write music and discipline my daughters and pick up their messes at the same time. gues those are the consequences of choosing to start a family. Hope you find a great woman, but maybe single isn't so bad.
Last edited by udp on Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OS X.5 MacBook Core 2Duo 2.2ghz, 2Gig RAM Mackie Onyx 400F m-audio BX8's, Oxygen 8, Zoom H-4, Alesis Masterlink, Bitstream 3x
http://www.udpmusic.com

jeskola

Post by jeskola » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:04 pm

Girls are inheritnly evil.
nothng but heartache and grief. :x :?

BUT tits and ass (and everything else) make up for it.

forge

Post by forge » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:08 pm

robin wrote:

sorry missed it. She's English so that might have something to do with it.

But then My father was English and My mother's Scottish And my great great Grand Dog was half Timbuktu so it must be because I went through the Australian education system.

THen again the last one that gave me such grief was Australian too! So that blows that being nicely defined by our nationalities theory out the window. Sorry, I know you English love your neat pigeon holes!

Women are completely psychotic at least 2 weeks of every month, regardless of nationality - that's 50% of YOUR LIFE!!!!!

I WANT IT BACK.

claudek

Post by claudek » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:10 pm

With the new modern World at age, women no more longer need men like they used to and are mutating into another being.
Mac G4 Quicksilver 1000GHz / Motu 828 /OSX 10.3.9
&
Mac Ibook G4 800GHz OSX 10.3.9 /Core Audio/M Audio Oxy 8
PC: ASUS 2.8 GHz P4 / XP

Live 5.02

Angstrom

Post by Angstrom » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:11 pm

my GF is really cool, I think we've had about 1 argument in our 10 years together. she is also a pervert, which is nice.

two more points to illustrate her greatness
she wants me to get her a BCF2000 for Xmas
she is a burlesque dancer.

:D

robin

Post by robin » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:12 pm

forge wrote:
robin wrote:

sorry missed it. She's English so that might have something to do with it.

But then My father was English and My mother's Scottish And my great great Grand Dog was half Timbuktu so it must be because I went through the Australian education system.

THen again the last one that gave me such grief was Australian too! So that blows that being nicely defined by our nationalities theory out the window. Sorry, I know you English love your neat pigeon holes!

Women are completely psychotic at least 2 weeks of every month, regardless of nationality - that's 50% of YOUR LIFE!!!!!

I WANT IT BACK.
I was making a point about generalisations.

I'm not helping tho am I?

I'll shut up :)

peeddrroo

Post by peeddrroo » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:13 pm

forge wrote:Women are completely psychotic at least 2 weeks of every month, regardless of nationality - that's 50% of YOUR LIFE!!!!!
considering recent experiences (nothing to do with my laptop being wrecked), i couldn't agree more.

forge

Post by forge » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:14 pm

Actually I forgot to mention one of the thoughts I had earlier was that being single is far better because you apply yourself more to your work because you can use your sex drive.

When you are single you want to improve your self, in relationships you can get lazy.

myztmuzic

Post by myztmuzic » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:48 pm

Sign me up on that list as well, forge :oops: I end up with what I think may be the best girls to be found out there for me, and they suddenly turn up like The Control-Beast after a couple of months -every time, with any girl..

And something is Really wrong when u have to get some studiowork done; then they (almost always) feel like they have to compete with our beloved music-production :evil:

YES, it's 50% of our lives -and how compose good music if your heart's broken..?

I maybe go single myself these days, cause I had it!! Pretty strange this thread was here now :wink:

GOOD LUCK, BOYZ!!!
be-be - an eL, an eS and be a Dee
- the orb -

forge

Post by forge » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:57 pm

udp wrote:I find that at least sometimes the siglemost drag on my creative productivity is my wife and kids. No wonder most artists are singe or divorced. It's hard to write music and discipline my daughters and pick up their messes at the same time. gues those are the consequences of choosing to start a family. Hope you find a great woman, but maybe single isn't so bad.
too true - that's kind of what I mean - my boy is the most inspiring thing in my world, but it's so hard to enjoy because his mother is some kind of leech like creature who lives of my energy, so I am constantly sucked dry, and not in a good way.

forge

Post by forge » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:30 pm

Angstrom wrote:my GF is really cool, I think we've had about 1 argument in our 10 years together. she is also a pervert, which is nice.

two more points to illustrate her greatness
she wants me to get her a BCF2000 for Xmas
she is a burlesque dancer.

:D
okay , they might be out there...but are you sure she never used to be a man?

forge

Post by forge » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:52 pm

Morris returns from the doctor and tells his wife that the doctor has told him that he has only 24 hours to live. Given the prognosis, Morris asks his wife for sex. Naturally, she agrees, so they make love. About 6 hours later, the husband goes to his wife and says, "Honey, you know I now have only 18 hours to live. Could we please do it one more time?" Of course, the wife agrees, and they do it again. Later, as the man gets into bed, he looks at his watch and realizes that he now has only 8 hours left. He touches his wife's shoulder and asks, "Honey, please... just one more time before I die." She says, "Of course, Dear," and they make love for the third time. After this session, the wife rolls over and falls to sleep. Morris, however, worried about his impending, tosses and turns, until he's down to 4 more hours. He taps his wife, who rouses. "Honey, I have only 4 more hours. Do you think we could..." At this point the wife sits up and says, "Listen Morris, I have to get up in the morning... you don't."

robin

Post by robin » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:57 pm

Here you go Forge this will cheer you up :)

----
Husbands 'R'Us

Recently a "Husband Super Store" opened where women could go to choose a
husband from among many men.
It was laid out over five floors, with the men increasing in positive
attributes as you ascended.
The only rule was, once you opened the door to any floor, you HAD to choose
a man from that floor;
if you went up a floor, you couldn't go back down except to leave the
place, never to return.
A couple of girlfriends went to the shopping centre to find some husbands.
First floor
The door had a sign saying, "These men have jobs and love kids."
The women read the sign and said, "Well, that's better than not having ajob
or not loving kids,
but I wonder what's further up?" So up they went.
Second floor
The sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are
extremely good looking."
"Hmmm," said the ladies, "But, I wonder what's further up?"
Third floor
This sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good
looking, love kids and help with the housework."
"Wow," said the women, "Very tempting." But there was another floor, so
further up they went."
Fourth floor
This door had a sign saying "These men have high paying jobs, love kids,
are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong
romantic streak."
"Oh, mercy me," they cried, "Just think what must be awaiting us further
on!"
So up to the fifth floor they went.
Fifth floor
The sign on that door said, "This floor is empty and exists only to prove
that women are f**king impossible to please.
The exit is to your left.
We hope you fall down the stairs."