looking for Emagic 62 audio/midi-interface

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
mr-e

Post by mr-e » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:03 pm

this interface with WInXP doesn't work correctly.... you can't use the multi outputs.
And it sounds crap imho.
multi outputs have always worked for me , in win2000 & winXP , check the emagic site for driverupdates if yours doesn't

Btw ,
1) what kind of latencies do you get with your emi26?
No matter what PC i use , I can't go below 14 ms without sounddrops , even on relative basic songs.
2) did anyone ever manage to get the emi26 to work correctly in cubase/logic/tracktion? I always get distortion/latency problems and in Tracktion the sound even slows down when I use the mouse???? Only ableton works fine.

noisetonepause

Post by noisetonepause » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:15 pm

Sorry, been snowed under + iBook went tits up so I had to rush out and get a new one:)

I don't have any pictures, I'm selling it cos I don't like it nor need it, it works fine last time I checked (despite the duct tape...) and it's the 6 out, 2 in one. Is that what you're looking for?

maxi

Post by maxi » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:18 pm

noisetonepause wrote:Sorry, been snowed under + iBook went tits up so I had to rush out and get a new one:)

I don't have any pictures, I'm selling it cos I don't like it nor need it, it works fine last time I checked (despite the duct tape...) and it's the 6 out, 2 in one. Is that what you're looking for?
yes indeed...
although i hope to get a nice one, but on the other hand a cheap one, so maybe we'll get somewhere:D
maybe we need to us PM to go further