its friday! what you all doin?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
suburbanbather

Post by suburbanbather » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:36 pm

DeadlyKungFu wrote:
suburbanbather wrote: Also whenever I watch the stockmarket info roll along the bottom of the screen they go in waves.
May I have some of your spinal fluid... please? 8O
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I've had many, many, good nights. I had the privilege of being able to get behind the scenes of underground raves. Got to know an underground party host/promoter on a personal level, which kicked open the door to some wild nights.

Good times :!:

telekom

Post by telekom » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:59 pm

martin808 wrote:after that i went back to my mates house, got pretty drunk, then woke my angry bird up at 6am tryin to get in her bed.

woke up saturday afternoon with angry bird went to a fireworks display then went to bed.
Hi martin808,
Sounds like a good weekend... I bet the bird will be angry again if she ever finds out you told the internet she was an angry bird. LMAO. Was the fireworks display angry bird kicking off? :)

My mate saw Plaid a few years ago and said they weren't up to much. I like the Liquid Lounge though, not a bad spot. I enjoyed your wee story of your weekend! Shit it's only Monday, cmon Friday, where are you?
:)
MacBook Pro Retina, Live 9.5, Reason, UC33, KRK RP5s, Teenage Engineering OP1, Korg ESX2, Korg Prophecy, Clavia Nord Lead, Bass, Guitars.
http://soundcloud.com/motorradkinophone