I really need some help PLEASE

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
thechiefrocker

I really need some help PLEASE

Post by thechiefrocker » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:40 pm

I just bought a trigger finger. Now I am sitting with it, installed, with a copy of Live running,,,,,,,,,,, how do I make noises I have no clue what to do I cant understand how to set it up, can someone tell me how to get the sounds into the pads and get the pads to play noises. Please respond

peeddrroo

Post by peeddrroo » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:07 pm

you should visit the website of the manufacturer (m-audio i think), i remember they have some demo Live projects to download.
that should help you.

DeadlyKungFu

Post by DeadlyKungFu » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:26 pm

Put the bong down, open the manual and read it. :roll:

In learning Live it's all about the box in the lower left corner, it may be hidden, click the arrow to make it pop up. When you hover the mouse over a button, the box gives a nice explanation of what that button does.

Don't forget to download the Live packs to get more out of the program, they're on this site.

Lo-Fi Massahkah

Post by Lo-Fi Massahkah » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:59 am

Mmmm.... and maybe you should focus on one post for one problem. I know that I get annoyed when I read about the same topic in post after post. :x

And, yes, really... You should read the manual - it's not hard to grasp. But it takes time to explain. So I wont explain to you. It's basic. It's been explained. It's in the manual. Read it. Don't be lazy...

Cheers,
Mikael