Why are western women fat ?

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
radeon

Why are western women fat ?

Post by radeon » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:55 pm

Another on topic post :lol: everywhere i look western women are fat and ugly. I have never in my life seen so many fat and ugly woman. Britain has the worst ones as well as fat they are very ugly. I feel sorry for the men there. A poll by one of the woman magazines with 10000 women voted britians males as the most handsome in the world but the women were voted the ugliest in the world. Next was holland then germany then america. I am not fat so I dont want a fat partner. I look after my self so why do the women all get fatter and faterr. I dont mean just a little fat . I have never seen as many obese women on the street on television on adverts. It is not healthy to be fat.

wil i get flames for this
:?

hoffman2k

Post by hoffman2k » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:08 pm

I like big butts and I can not lie. You other brothers can't deny.....

protocol

Post by protocol » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:12 pm

radeon wrote:Why are western women fat ?
I've been in the US two years ago and couldn't get it that there are soo fat people.

But then I saw a road with dozens of fast food restaurants. Drive-in type of course. In between this KFC, Wendy, McDonalds etc. avenue was a "Nutrition depot" where you could buy all those wealthy ingredients, minerals and vitamins that you usually get with REAL food. Unfortunately this store was no drive-in model. :D

Western food blows people up. Men and women.

ishimaru

Post by ishimaru » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:34 pm

Damn this post is real critical of western people. I can't say your not right. It's hard to lose weight when the food is cheap and accessible. My friend moved here from the Philippines where he had to travel for a food place. So eating at food was the norm. When he came here he gained like 50 pounds due to all the fast food. lol. I know I gotta watch my weight too.
Every situation(1) should be confronted with its opposite(2) to come to a better situation(3).

1 Thesis
2 Antithesis
3 Synthesis

- Hegel

djadonis206

Post by djadonis206 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:42 pm

hoffman2k wrote:I like big butts and I can not lie. You other brothers can't deny.....
That when girl steps up with a itty bitty waist and round thing in your face, you get sprung, want to pull up tough cause you noticed that butt was stuffed - deep in the jeans she wearing I hooked and I can't staring - oh baby I want to get wit cha and take yo picture!
Ableton | Elektron

Music

protocol

Post by protocol » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:05 pm

ishimaru wrote: moved here from the Philippines
I made a similar experience. I travelled through asia for a couple of months and I lost much weight which I think was only due to the food. I also felt real good, physically, though it was damn hot and humid most of the time.

forge

Post by forge » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:21 pm

it's from watching all those gun fights and honky tonk piano players in the saloon bars. Goddamn westerns, hate them all.

Clint feckin Eastwood can go and suck a hamburger.

henry ford

Post by henry ford » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:42 pm

the sergio leone flicks are grade A film material , not to be included in the sweeping statements of a madman

if you ignore the 'cowboy' style of content , you will notice the awesome attention to detail , the legendery use of sound , the authentic performances , and the tasteful movement of camera

i'm gonna watch fist full of dollars tonight :D

claudek

Post by claudek » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:49 pm

I do not think it is only the women.
Mac G4 Quicksilver 1000GHz / Motu 828 /OSX 10.3.9
&
Mac Ibook G4 800GHz OSX 10.3.9 /Core Audio/M Audio Oxy 8
PC: ASUS 2.8 GHz P4 / XP

Live 5.02

AdamJay

Post by AdamJay » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:57 pm

health food stores are in the most affluent neighborhoods in America.

yet the first corporate business you will see in an impoverished neighborhood in America is McDonalds (KFC or Church's Chicken follow a close second)

Nutrition is for the wealthy in the USA.

Hypomixolydian

Post by Hypomixolydian » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:02 pm

Maybe you hang around the wrong neighbourhood 'cause around my parts I see gorgeous women everywhere. OK granted not ALL of them but most of them yes!!

claudek

Post by claudek » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:11 pm

In America, it is so easy to get fat as food is alway stuffed in your face..
It is also more expensive to eat healthy then hit a fast food place.
It is a huge business that is causing a big rise in diabetes and will end up costing the tax payers in the end.
Mac G4 Quicksilver 1000GHz / Motu 828 /OSX 10.3.9
&
Mac Ibook G4 800GHz OSX 10.3.9 /Core Audio/M Audio Oxy 8
PC: ASUS 2.8 GHz P4 / XP

Live 5.02

marky

Post by marky » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:16 pm

claudek wrote:In America, it is so easy to get fat as food is alway stuffed in your face..
It is also more expensive to eat healthy then hit a fast food place.
It is a huge business that is causing a big rise in diabetes and will end up costing the tax payers in the end.
Do you know how much I paid for a tomato in a supermarket in Boston yesterday -- 2 dollars!!!

2 freakin dollars !!!

8O 8O

They're like, 20 pence in the UK!

buzzcock

Post by buzzcock » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:32 pm

People are fat and ugly in lots of places, not just the west. What's started here is the attitude that "it's not your fault that you're fat". Instead it's "McDonalds fault", or maybe "genetics" or better yet you have a psycological "disease" that makes you fat. :roll:

Time for culture to stop excusing lazyness.
MBP C2D 2.33GHz---Metric Halo MIO 2882

radeon

Post by radeon » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:38 pm

:lol: some fun comments

not all western woman are fat i have to say but in britain where i am now they are mostly fat and a and ugly. They look like men and the men look like women. I am in britain now and it is very cheap to buy good food in the supermarkets here whcih are the best in the world i have seen.

There is no excuse for the hugeness of the women young and old. I never see so many televison adverts for chocolate and sweets as in this country. Fat people cost the tax payers more money than smokers when they go to hospital. Food is very cheap in britain I think sweets and chocloate should be heavy taxed like they do with cigaretts and fuel.
If any woman read this and is on the way to being a fat person you should think before you eat because a big fat person is not attractive. More men in britain take care of their apearance but the women let it all hang out wearing small t shirts with big fat belly hanging out. What are they thinking

What a shame for the children in this country. There is an epidemic of young fat people I never see so much fat children and teenagers. Parents school and goverment are responsible just as much as the compny who makes the sweets and chocolate

:roll: