Join Me In Thanking These Folks For All Their Valuable Help

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
::mic-minimal::

Join Me In Thanking These Folks For All Their Valuable Help

Post by ::mic-minimal:: » Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:48 pm

Geraldo
Formatt
Alex Reynolds
DirtyStudios
MBazzy
tjwett
pitchBlack

there are many others but this is my personal thank you to these folks, I want them to know that their efforts have not gone unappreciated and it is the people like them that make or break a forum like this. You guys have been unselfish and very giving from your direct advice to problem solving and even updating everybody with great info on plugs and other software that would be uniquely helpful with using Live. thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for going up and beyond the call of duty. one of these guys almost single handedly tested just about every laptop under the sun and brought us all the info, that's the kind of people they are. All of these guys have given more than they've taken and we've all benifitted from their good will

The Man With One Finger salutes you. :!:

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:59 pm

Yes, Ableton crew go up and beyond what is expected of them. Many thanks from me,

-Keith (SongCarver)

Michael

Post by Michael » Fri Apr 04, 2003 8:11 am

Many thanks from me aswell. its dedicated people like you who are keeping us motivated . :D

i really enjoy reading this forum...

cheers
michael
ableton

Mbazzy

Post by Mbazzy » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:14 pm

Humble thanx ... the pleasure is mine/ours ...

... but without the more than excellent software and overall attitude & Openness of the REAL A[bleton] -Team , we wouldn't be here ...

It's thanks to Ableton that I was finally able to make a transition from home, bed & breakfast producing to the stage [coming very soon ... wooha ] ... and even allowed to land a first track on a compilation cd .... sooo ....

It's just one of the little things we can give back ... :oops:

[Btw, in fact I'm only trying to get asap to my 500th post ...LOL]
http://www.mbazzy.tk -
Mbazzy's "The dysfunctional playground, a scrapbook a bout the shape of useless things" now OUT on Retinascan - http://www.retinascan.de

dirtystudios

Post by dirtystudios » Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:55 pm

awwww guys. i feel all warm and fuzzy. but i must echo mbazzy's sentiments. the ableton guys rock the party mic, and they're the ones who had the vision to create such slammin' software. cheers for them and all they're hard work.

i must say that this is by far the coolest little web community that i've found, and i extend my thanks to everyone who's a part of it for making this the best spot to rap about making music, while at the same time, stealing my time back from my employer. ya'll are cooler than the other side of the pillow.

k

dirtystudios

Post by dirtystudios » Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:55 pm

....all that and i'm also just trying...

dirtystudios

Post by dirtystudios » Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:56 pm

...to get to my 500th post.

k

:wink: