Very OT, 9/11

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Spikee

Post by Spikee » Fri May 12, 2006 5:06 pm

Heironymous wrote:So, with that, you can all go back to back slapping each other about how deep you all are and how you truly understand the problems of the world. If only we could all just get along...
:roll:
Has it ever occurred to you that the only reason why I get on with these pointless rants is because I don't klnow everything or think that I'm deep, but that discussing your views and why you have them are integral to the learning process? You went to school, right? Well guess what pal -- you want to continue thinking that we're all leftist potheads, well your actions certainly do nothing to make me want to care. Fact is, if anything you prove everything I've said to be right.

Your immaturity offends second to only the fact that once you get cornered you do the "well this isn't worth my time" bullshit. You're such a coward, you talk about doing all kinds of crap but can't even stand to finish a simple point/counterpoint conversation because why, maybe it threatens your painfully protected paradigm? And you can't even deal with that, can you?? Do you think I give a fuck about being right all of the time? Do you think that I'm going to kick my dog and lose sleep if someone comes on here and shows me that what I'm thinking is wrong? FUCK NO!

Whatever you think happens when rational people have rational conversations, if you stick your head out, get your bell rung and then don't have the maturity or balls to either press forward or concede in a mature fashion, then the people you argue with are going to think they're deep, and for good cause too.

Now bring on the next idiot.