got me a comfy chair!!!!

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live
radeon
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:14 pm

Post by radeon » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:15 am

RopeyPunter wrote:
spiderprod wrote: ropeypunter ,if we talk in uk£ radeon is right ,
if we are talking us$ your are right .
you might not be privvy to the context of that discussion, but i was clearly talking in euros
Silly small penis boy did you never understanding I was talk in uk pounds :roll:
I will still prove you talk the talk but not walking the walk as they say. Anyone who buyed a new system is having more to think about to haveing worry what I say do you care my thinks so much? Maybe you gay and have crush on me I am sorry but I am not gay and I am sorry to I have more than a micro sized penis.

This is my thinkings real things of you


A BIONIC BUMBLING BAFOON WITH A SEMI FUNCTIONING ATOM SIZED BRAIN WHO CANT RISE TO THE MINISCULE CHALLENGE OF FLAMING A GREEK WITH ABOUT THE SAME CAPACITY FOR FLUENT ENGLISH AS AN EMBRYO.
Take your Micro sized penis and your Semi functioning Atom sized brain and peddle your fabricated wares elsewhere.
:wink:

HD1
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:38 pm

Post by HD1 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:02 am

lol , more opportunistic madness. first you neglect to point anyone in the direction of your -mega cheap- protools systems, then after much time and too much of your negative comments you were pressured into proving the shit you espouse you convienantly say you were talking about a second hand system (and you still couldnt post a link to a full system) after that was already and clearly ruled out long before and during all your rotten comments , and everyone else was clearly speaking in euros - you mongoloid, and now you convienantly say you were talking in terms of GBP once someone else points out that possibility ?

what kind of moron pisses on everyone in a discussion, and claims to have been talking in sterling pounds while everyone else is talking in euros just because some randomer logically mentions its a possibility long after the fact, something you are incapable of doing yourself? I find it hard to digest you have the balls to claim that is the truth of the matter, once again you assume we are all as stupid as you ....tsssh , I would be bothered but it seems every decent skin here knows you're a troll full of hot gas and no substance


I will prove you wrong within the week, not the month.


and you prove exactly the type of person you are by cut-and-pasting long-winded put-downs. you are so stupid , you espouse nothing but negativity and you try and use other peoples logic to validate it after the fact

radeon
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:14 pm

Post by radeon » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:18 am

RopeyPunter wrote: you have the balls
yes I do have the balls 8) so let me see I wanted to ask if your BALL fell down yet? I read the replacement metal ones cause bad Itch. :wink:

radeon
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:14 pm

Post by radeon » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:22 am

:arrow:
Last edited by radeon on Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

HD1
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:38 pm

Post by HD1 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:28 am

heh, im not obsessed with YOU, I'm only determined to prove that you are full of shit, because you were so negative and rude to me and others on a different thread. You deserve to be taken down a notch or two, because you spit out negativity with no substance and you lie, getting in the way of real progress or discussion.

anyone who is like that, will inevitably provoke me or someone else into addressing the points they raise, and finding holes in their argument, or highlighting their hypocracy.

radeon
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:14 pm

Post by radeon » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:29 am

RopeyPunter wrote:heh, im not obsessed with YOU, .
RopeyPunter wrote:heh, im not obsessed with YOU, .
RopeyPunter wrote:heh, im not obsessed with YOU, .
RopeyPunter wrote:heh, im not obsessed with YOU, .
RopeyPunter wrote:heh, im not obsessed with YOU, .
RopeyPunter wrote:heh, im not obsessed with YOU, .
RopeyPunter wrote:heh, im not obsessed with YOU, .
RopeyPunter wrote:heh, im not obsessed with YOU, .
RopeyPunter wrote:heh, im not obsessed with YOU, .
RopeyPunter wrote:heh, im not obsessed with YOU, .
RopeyPunter wrote:heh, im not obsessed with YOU, .
RopeyPunter wrote:heh, im not obsessed with YOU, .
RopeyPunter wrote:heh, im not obsessed with YOU, .
RopeyPunter wrote:heh, im not obsessed with YOU, .
RopeyPunter wrote:heh, im not obsessed with YOU, .




8)

HD1
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:38 pm

Post by HD1 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:31 am

well I think my point is proven now, thanks.

radeon
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:14 pm

Post by radeon » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:44 am

Take note peoples. This was lesson from Greek radeon to. how to shut up a troll so they have no words left. I tell truth it is so easy to do I hope peoples learn this good lessons for future trollers.
ropey thats was my finals sayings on the matter. We move on now ok, Good :)

forge
Posts: 17422
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:47 am
Location: Queensland, AU
Contact:

Post by forge » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:58 am

*<files under "yet another thread soured and turned to shit by that egomaniac, self important delusionary wanker radeon">*

ho hum.

radeon
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:14 pm

Post by radeon » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:15 am

forge wrote:*<files under "yet another thread soured and turned to shit by that egomaniac, self important delusionary wanker radeon">*

ho hum.
So someone call my parent mongerel and now you call me names to. DO you belief I never respond to this? so now is my turn
You are UNDER-ACHIEVEING MASTARBATOR who uses computer 99% for forum and masturbator session on lady boy porno site :)
So here is me with no English words of worth or good I can INSULT YOU betters because I do it with no any swear word and ironical that your are the fluent English speaker so I have no choices but to declare forge
A NUCLEATIC BUMBLING TUMBLING MASTARBATING BAFOON :P

forge
Posts: 17422
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:47 am
Location: Queensland, AU
Contact:

Post by forge » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:50 am

radeon wrote:
forge wrote:*<files under "yet another thread soured and turned to shit by that egomaniac, self important delusionary wanker radeon">*

ho hum.
So someone call my parent mongerel and now you call me names to. DO you belief I never respond to this? so now is my turn
You are UNDER-ACHIEVEING MASTARBATOR who uses computer 99% for forum and masturbator session on lady boy porno site :)
So here is me with no English words of worth or good I can INSULT YOU betters because I do it with no any swear word and ironical that your are the fluent English speaker so I have no choices but to declare forge
A NUCLEATIC BUMBLING TUMBLING MASTARBATING BAFOON :P
erm...who is the one who devotes ALL of his time on this forum criticising and insulting anyone and everyone? Not me.....

it is obvious to everyone who has read any of your mindless crap the kind of person who only bothers learning how to insult in another language

and dont blame it on being greek, Australia has the 2nd largest greek city after athens, I grew up with many greeks who were not such a prick to everyone.

You've already been nicely advised by another forum member to start "focusing on the positive use of the language" - well if you want to actually get anything useful out of this forum I suggest you heed that advice.

So far you have just made yourself look like an ignorant troll and i for one am not going to feed you any longer, and even feel annoyed I have wasted this much of my time doing so so far.

Guess I just like the good people of this forum and hate having the tone of it ruined by some insecure nob end who feels it's perfectly acceptable to dump on everyone else so he can "unwind".....

you might not have figured out yet that internet forums can actually be useful and helpful - we all got a fake name and acted like cunts when we were kids, but most of us grew out of it, and if you are the big serious pro you keep bragging you are then you'll get over yourself and stop pissing everyone off.

From this point on I'm really not interested in anything you say because you have proven none of it is useful to anyone but your own warped ego.

forgie
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:10 am

Post by forgie » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:44 am

Does this forum have moderators? If so, someone needs a few PMs to give him a second chance before getting his ass banned - it sucks for everyone when a single person destroys the positive aspects to a forum - and it happens all too often when there's no mods or simply passive mods.

The downside of 'democratic' forums are people like... ahem.... the unnamed individual who might be confused with a certain brand of ATI graphics card. It's sad to think that some people actually get off on destroying communities...

forge
Posts: 17422
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:47 am
Location: Queensland, AU
Contact:

Post by forge » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:27 pm

forgie wrote:Does this forum have moderators? If so, someone needs a few PMs to give him a second chance before getting his ass banned - it sucks for everyone when a single person destroys the positive aspects to a forum - and it happens all too often when there's no mods or simply passive mods.

The downside of 'democratic' forums are people like... ahem.... the unnamed individual who might be confused with a certain brand of ATI graphics card. It's sad to think that some people actually get off on destroying communities...
actually, one of this forum's strong points has always been its ability to self moderate, dont really know why I took the bait this time..he'll get bored soon...they always do

I think one of the things going on here lately is there's a bit of limbo going on, quite a few regulars are having significant problems and getting frustrated with it and it seems to be affecting the overall mood round here

I still think one of the things that works best with this forum is it's not too compartmentalised so everyone's piled in together and it reads like a community in that it self moderates well

were you here for the "DJ Retard" stuff? well, it went mental for a while and nearly lost the plot, but a few days it was back to normal...it's happened like that quite a few times round here - the thing that makes it always bounce back is there are actually ALOT of really cool people who keep coming back and ignore the crap

leonard
Posts: 893
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:52 am
Location: ? ?

Re: got me a comfy chair!!!!

Post by leonard » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:40 pm

forge wrote: so get yer cash or cards out kids and make sure you are looking after your back cause you only get one!
hell yo, woyd.
lift wit' yo' legs shit fuckers, cos yo' onlie gots wun back.

why, woykin' all doze factry yawds done tell me a thing or two.

Lift wit' yo' lleeggss mothomofo. It all com' downta w'ther ya stand tall at tha end o' tha day, o' wethe' ya'll cringe back wit ya'll big back crack 'n sack.....sack ya'll back 'n crack aa sacki....

leonard
Posts: 893
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:52 am
Location: ? ?

Post by leonard » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:51 pm

forgie wrote:...to give him a second chance before getting his ass banned
we say arse in orstraylyu, didnt you know??

I'm totalled....


BYE

BYE

BYE

BYE

BYE

BYE

BYE

BYE

BYE

BYE

BYE

BYE

BYE

BYE

BYE

BYE

BYE

Post Reply