DJ ENFERNO - Live Remix using Ableton, turntables, synths

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
djenferno

DJ ENFERNO - Live Remix using Ableton, turntables, synths

Post by djenferno » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:44 am

Just a little vid of a routine I put together. I'll debut a portion of my show at the WMC in Miami this year. Come check it out if you're in town (3/23/06 Remix Hotel, 3/25/06 at the Wyndham).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF-g4V8zGlM

DJ Enferno
DMC USA Champion '03
DMC World Runner Up '03
www.djenferno.com

peace!

radeon

Post by radeon » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:10 am

I like it but to get peopels eyes from this place on you you have to come proper members and not to post only for your promotions so post some thinks and you get more peoples listen to your mix next times.

Patch

Post by Patch » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:20 am

I like it but to get peopels eyes from this place on you you have to come proper members and not to post only for your promotions so post some thinks and you get more peoples listen to your mix next times.
Rubbish!

You keep posting sets/vids like that and I'll keep listening. I don't care if you don't drop hints n' tips - most of us can learn from listening anyways...

Good Skillz, DJEnferno - live remixing is awesome.

tokyojoe69

Post by tokyojoe69 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:38 am

8O SHIT HOT DUDE.

Umm, yes, please don't come on here after three posts and think you can share such great work with us.

Radeon, see, if he was a newbie promoting crap it would've been a bit irritating, but that was pretty amazing.

Obviously not new to Live, just the forum. Great song and great live interpretation.

Cheers
Emil

djenferno

Post by djenferno » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:50 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I don't really have much time to post, which you can obviously tell. Just thought I'd share. Feel free to ask questions... it's all good. peace