I make complain to Ableton for peoples here who bully on me

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
nolus

Post by nolus » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:21 pm

yeah, whatever
"That very perceptive of you Mr Stapleton, and rather unexpected... in a G Major"

rad30n

Post by rad30n » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:34 pm

nolus wrote:yeah, whatever
yes just as I thought you are actually radeon. you couldnt resist making an appearance in your english enabled form////// we found you out fuck jaws!
I fooling no one.

DeadlyKungFu

Post by DeadlyKungFu » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:11 am

radeon - You are the 'problem', add me to your list, or I will hound you and insult you until you do. :twisted:

If you are someone trying to learn English, quit now, any school that would admit you should be razed immediately. I studied Spanish for 6 years, if, in any of those classes I wrote or spoke Spanish as bad as you write English, I would not have made it past my first exam. Your English is not progressing, you can't spell a single sentence correctly and you completely fail to grasp the most elementary rules of sentence structure.

You are not only beligerant, YOU ARE THE RACIST (if anyone is, that's a serious accusation). It's much easier to write a second language than to speak it, your portrayal of non-English speaking persons is insulting.

Whoever/whatever the hell you are, just cut it out, we all love ABLETON LIVE none of us want to browse the forum and catch your drama, change your name or chill out. You've gone to the point where people have even stood up for you, you get off on that, you're a sick little man. Schadenfreude over the internet, pathetic.

You've lost all cred, play nice, change your name and start over or go learn Cubase and go away, your games won't be missed.

I can't believe I wasted my time writing that, I feel violated. :cry:

HD1

Post by HD1 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:41 am

it wasnt a complete waste, the word schadenfreude has been on the tip of my tongue for the past couple of days. Nice one thanks!

HD1

Post by HD1 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:44 am

DeadlyKungFu wrote:radeon - You are the 'problem', add me to your list, or I will hound you and insult you until you do. :twisted:
heh, werent you giving me stick for taking radeon's bait once upon a time ?

DeadlyKungFu

Post by DeadlyKungFu » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:40 am

RopeyPunter wrote:
DeadlyKungFu wrote:radeon - You are the 'problem', add me to your list, or I will hound you and insult you until you do. :twisted:
heh, werent you giving me stick for taking radeon's bait once upon a time ?
don't believe everything you read. :wink:

radeon - please write something in your native language. :D

njh

Post by njh » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:42 am

muhaka looka taka daka laka hooka haka!!!!!! :o :o :o

spiderprod

Post by spiderprod » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:10 am

nebulae wrote:
Dude, you married a Muslim girl??!?!? I'm a Muslim and I wouldn't dare marry a Muslim girl...those chicks are whack! I married a nice white Catholic, so we can have convenient little jihads in our own house.
so you know what i m talking about , i had to get used to the irrational religious post natal depression for a few years but now she's out of it so religion is not a problem anymore .it's actually kind of nice to be able to realise after a few years of fighting over religion that it was all crap talks & does not matter at all .

nebulae

Post by nebulae » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:21 am

More people have died in the name of organized religion than any other attrocity. If god exists (as I believe she does), I think she would hold all these fuckers accountable for murder, and they're all going to hell.

I have found peace with my maker. That's all I need to believe in. My catholic wife and I do just fine.

DeadlyKungFu

Post by DeadlyKungFu » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:26 am

Heaven will be too full of christians for me to want to be there. I'd rather turn the light out and let my ashes reincorporate themselves into the earth.

forge

Post by forge » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:31 am

DeadlyKungFu wrote:Heaven will be too full of christians for me to want to be there. I'd rather turn the light out and let my ashes reincorporate themselves into the earth.
didnt you ever see that rowan atkinson sketch where he was the devil doing a roll call for new arrivals in hell

"christians, over here please. yes I'm afraid the Jews were right."

DeadlyKungFu

Post by DeadlyKungFu » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:52 am

:lol:

Monty Python did one where they die and go to hell, it turns out "that god doesn't have a sense of humor after all." and something about god seeing Life Of Brian.

continuous

Post by continuous » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:42 am

DeadlyKungFu wrote:Heaven will be too full of christians for me to want to be there. I'd rather turn the light out and let my ashes reincorporate themselves into the earth.
Quite lovely.................

DKushner

Post by DKushner » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:59 am

I devirginized a musilim girl.

forge

Post by forge » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:59 am

:lol: he he

I'm glad we've seized this thread and made it our own! 8)