as slave to logic..

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
thismorning

as slave to logic..

Post by thismorning » Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:52 pm

hi,
do u know if soon it will be possible to acess vstx when running in slave ?
this will be usefull for me, more fast... and even get the live in working (as slave)?.. and maybe being slave to logic but being master to others at
the same time?... other thing is i don´t know whats up whit the master out put cust not being able to aply live effects on what im doing in logic

Alex

Post by Alex » Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:07 am

Hi thismorning,

ok, let's sort the points you mentioned.

1) VST under ReWire slave
Sooner or later it will come, but probably more later because it has not such a priority like other things.

2) ReWire slave & ReWire master at the same time.
Sorry, but this is not possible. The ReWire specification just allows one (and only) master but an unlimited number of slaves.

3)
i don´t know whats up whit the master out put cust not being able to aply live effects on what im doing in logic
Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. Could you be a bit more precise?

regards,
Alex

thismorning

Post by thismorning » Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:33 pm

hi and thaanks for anwsering,

im glad that the first point will be done some day, even if it later...

now as for the 3 point... what im trying ,and maybe its not possible, dont know, is applying Live effects (the one that came whit live,no vst), on what im doing in Logic( master im using), ex: done some audio tracks or midi tracks on logic, play them(toghether or solo mode) , and try to change them whit live effects.. is it possible?

this morning

Post by this morning » Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:41 pm

sorry again...,

just got some curiositywhen you mencion "because it has not such a priority like other things."..

can u tell us a litlle bit of what is caming up.. (.the other things)?