SWA Complete Ableton Live Video Tutorial 5 coming soon

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
Chris Hawkins

SWA Complete Ableton Live Video Tutorial 5 coming soon

Post by Chris Hawkins » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:46 pm

SWA Video is pleased to announce the upcoming arrival of SWA Complete Ableton Live 5. This 2 hour plus video covers everything from setting up Live on your PC or Macintosh to working with Audio and MIDI clips, as well as working with Clip and Launch boxes, Warp Markers and much more! For more information and to view a sample visit:

http://swavideo.com/?page=details&item=10

In addition SWA Video is happy to offer a special Pre-Release offer on both the online streaming and DVD versions of the tutorial. Purchase the online streaming version now for only $11.99 and the DVD version for only $19.99 (plus shipping). This special pricing is only available till the official release of SWA Complete Ableton Live 5 – which will happen very soon!

But wait there is more! :wink:
In addition to the already reduced price - SWA Video is offering an additional 10% off for users of the Ableton forums. Simply enter the coupon code below before checking out to redeem your extra 10% discount!

Ableton Live Forum Coupon Code: 197640 (enter the code from the cart page and click 'Update Cart' to apply it to your order).

Thank you,
Your SWA Video Team!

Chris Hawkins

Post by Chris Hawkins » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:15 am

Feel silly bumping this - I know there have been many that contacted us about this video so I just don't want anybody to miss out.

Thanks again,
Chris

Chris Hawkins

Post by Chris Hawkins » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:00 am

Sorry that supposed to say '3 hour plus tutorial' :?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Hawkins

Post by Chris Hawkins » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:10 am

Hi again folks,

Just thought I would let everybody know that this video will be released on Monday April 3rd. Meaning that this weekend is the last chance to take advantage of the special pre-release pricing!

Thanks again - and now back to you regularly schedule forums posting :)

Chris

Reefs

Post by Reefs » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:45 pm

Ordered streaming video today and it says coming soon after accepting the order. Does it mean that we will not get the accounts updated with streaming videos till its official release?

Chris Hawkins

Post by Chris Hawkins » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:13 am

Hi Reefs,

The links to the video will appear in you account very shortly. The video is avaliable for pre-release special - meaning that we are offering a special price before its ready to ship (or view online). The video is due to be ready on Monday April 3rd.

You account will update automatically when the video is ready.

Thanks,
Chris

pax

Post by pax » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:45 pm

The SWA video on Cubase was one of the best Cubase videos I've seen. I don't know how this one compares, but I was really happy with the tips I picked up there.

Chris Hawkins

Post by Chris Hawkins » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:10 am

Thanks for the kind words pax!

Actually due to a bug in our system 8O we found that coupons being placed on DVD items with the special pre-release pricing were changing the prices back to full price - we have decided to extend the special release pricing a few days after the video is released (which is slated for this Monday).

Oh and yes the bug was fixed :lol:

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Hawkins

Post by Chris Hawkins » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:52 pm

Just thought I would let everybody know that the video is up and ready for streaming and download!

Also for a few days more we are extending the special price. The sale prices will be effect till Wed.

Thanks,
Chris

macaddict

Post by macaddict » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:02 pm

Hello chris,

I ordered the dvd version before i knew that there was a downloadable version. I sent a message to sales but nobody has replied back to me yet. I was just wondering if it was possible to change my order to the downloaded(quicktime) version of the vids. Please check your privite messages on here... I sent you my name & address so you know which order it was.

Thanks in advance
Shawn

Adman

Post by Adman » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:25 am

Bought this a week ago. The download version. Got to watch half of it this weekend. Learnt a few things... The first half is mostly the basics. Set-up, what the tools do, etc. Overall it is well produced.

Only thing I would like is chapter markers.... so I can find the chapter I last viewed.
Adam (aka Adman)
www.jamjarsessions.net

network.funky

Post by network.funky » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:16 am

Are the download versions .movs that I can download and keep or streams that i have to sit online and watch?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1 : 3.2Ghz Intel Processor : 2GB RAM
Emu1820m : EZ Bus : Yamaha SY35 : most of Linplug's offerings : Stylus RMX
Amiga A500 : AMAS : TurboSound

amigo

Post by amigo » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:53 am

network.funky wrote:Are the download versions .movs that I can download and keep or streams that i have to sit online and watch?
You can download them. I got mine last week and it's pretty good.

amigo