Use Amadeus II!

Discussion of music production, audio, equipment and any related topics, either with or without Ableton Live

Use Amadeus II!

Post by guest » Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:39 pm

I use this and it's wonderful. Go to www.hairersoft.com to
download it.

dagobert7

Post by dagobert7 » Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:50 am

I use it and think its great too but how exactly are you using it with Live? I use mine as a sample editor and its great. Have you done any recording with it and live?

The Hulk

Anything wrong with this?

Post by The Hulk » Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:55 am

I downloaded the demo and thought this app was great. And you can edit directly on to MP3's! Has anyone found any fault with this app? I'm seriously considereing purchasing this. It seems well worth it at only $25. How does this rate to Peak? What other programs could you use to edit Audio in OS X ??

sorry

Post by sorry » Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:44 pm

sorry hulk, but nothing is better than wavelab 4 ;-) for editing audio..

throw you bloody mac out of the window !!

The Hulk

Post by The Hulk » Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:29 pm

Yea, I remember the joys of wavelab and soundforge back when I was strictly pc. I'm still looking for a mac os x wave editor with that kind of flexibility.

dagobert7

Post by dagobert7 » Sat Jun 07, 2003 8:53 pm

Hulk, Its a seriously wonderful program for recording. Lots of options and power. Also you'll find that there is absolutely 0 latency when recording and monitoring through the program, (playthrough). I thought that this was the greatest thing as live still gives me some mean lag. Its well worth the price 20$(?) for what you get.

The Hulk

Post by The Hulk » Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:21 pm

True, for 20 bucks It's a win. I didn't see anything wrong with the program when I used the demo. I think I'll get it!

boderekstits

Post by boderekstits » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:41 am

does anyone use this to record DJ mixes?

my friend showed me this today and it looks great, nice and simple, user-friendly.
I'm gonna buy it.