All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 1:52 pm 

m-labs, as best I can remember, if you power up the R25 while holding down function button F4 it should show you. But I dont think I did this. Somewhere the R25 just came up with a screen display OS 0.3

... the real thing that tipped me off was when there weren't as many pages in the setup menu as the (v1.0) manual said there were... like only 5 out of 8...

re: sliders a lot of the blank templates seem to be REALLY blank. you have to assign a controller to each one and THEN do your midi mapping at the Live end.

cheers
paddy

Post subject: bingo
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:55 pm 
ahh, click. i get it... sliders have to be reassigned to send note values and then they can be assigned in Live via midi learn to work the faders.

Thanks....

Anyone been having fun with grain delay on the touchpad yet? I can't believe I haven't tried that. The ability to assign multiple parameters to that thing is going to open up a whole new world....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:37 pm 

Yep, you'll see that in the Live templates all controllers are blank ie you move them and it says 'no control' in the window, this means nothing's assigned yet. I also had to go in and assign the transport to midi notes before I was able to asssign them as they were originally set to MMC in the template, which Live didn't want to respond to. I'd suggest using the uppermost notes to avoid interference w/ other stuff.
nik