israel is lovely.

Discuss music production with Ableton Live.
b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu May 11, 2006 3:07 pm

believe me, I'm not ignoring the USA. the most important issue there is to stop them landing in shannnon airport.....but we cant get the government to back that because of american companies like 'boston scientific' who keep 'the celtic tiger' well fed. this in turn keeps the housing market in an upward trajectory.....

that is an issue thats being dealt with, locally...and this is a thread about israel. please stick to the topic, monkey man.

my_volcanic

Post by my_volcanic » Thu May 11, 2006 3:10 pm

b0unce wrote:murderous scumbags funded by the u.s.a
This information will be publicly viewable

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu May 11, 2006 3:11 pm

my_volcanic wrote:
b0unce wrote::wink:

wow, so you're just a heartless bastard naturally - well done.
what is heartless about anything i have said?
hehe - I call for a boycott and you call me a fucking twat, providing no alternative. this is about children being shot in the face with high caliber sniper rifles, and the people being put in an open air prison - and trade sanctions, and pulling aid because the people elected hamas democraticaly.

I conclude you are heartless, cos you reduce the topic to me being a guardian reading twat who wants to organise 'half assed' boycotts

this is a very serious topic...and all you have done is shot down the one and only suggestion thats been made thus far to try and effect a little change...

you provide a solution, you gormless ape.

my_volcanic

Post by my_volcanic » Thu May 11, 2006 3:13 pm

solution?

collect money, send it out.
go out yourself and help people on the ground.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu May 11, 2006 3:13 pm

my_volcanic wrote:
b0unce wrote:murderous scumbags funded by the u.s.a
whats yer point in quoting that ?....are you really this incapable of discussion ?

i told you it has to be dealt with on a LOCAL level......you mock this notion, but if every locality came together to apply what pressure they could - a difference would be made.

now, come on smartie pants....lets hear your ideas

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu May 11, 2006 3:15 pm

my_volcanic wrote:solution?

collect money, send it out.
go out yourself and help people on the ground.
collect money from who ?.....if i were you i'd say 'half assed collections'

as for helping people on the ground....that's well and good if you are allowed to do so, but we need to start at home first by boycotting israeli goods - hurt their public sectors pocket first.

my_volcanic

Post by my_volcanic » Thu May 11, 2006 3:16 pm

im sure if every locality boycotted american goods then a differnce would be made also, but you wouldnt be prepared to do that would you?

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu May 11, 2006 3:18 pm

i cant believe you have the cheek to call me a fucking twat, and trying to get an alternative out of you is like pulling teeth.....and finally, you say nothing more effective then my own suggestion - the one you shot down.

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu May 11, 2006 3:19 pm

my_volcanic wrote:im sure if every locality boycotted american goods then a differnce would be made also, but you wouldnt be prepared to do that would you?
uhh...yes -I- would, but sadly if there's more defeatist assholes like you out there (which there is - they watch mtv all day)....its getting them to boycott thats difficult.

people like YOU, not me.

dannyk

Post by dannyk » Thu May 11, 2006 3:21 pm

are we at 5 pages yet?

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu May 11, 2006 3:21 pm

and didnt I already tell you that effort is already being made, locally ?

fucking gormless cunt.

america have companies here employing people & land their warplanes on our soil - THAT is whats being dealt with locally.

the only way we can sting israel, as normal joe soaps, here in ireland....is to squeeze what we can - and thats boycotting their goods. If they had factories here, or landed planes here thats what we'd be dealling with.....

:roll:
Last edited by b0unce on Thu May 11, 2006 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dannyk

Post by dannyk » Thu May 11, 2006 3:21 pm

hmmm, now?

my_volcanic

Post by my_volcanic » Thu May 11, 2006 3:23 pm

b0unce wrote:i cant believe you have the cheek to call me a fucking twat, and trying to get an alternative out of you is like pulling teeth.....and finally, you say nothing more effective then my own suggestion - the one you shot down.
i initially called you a twat because of your ahmadinejad style " israel is an abomination "

b0unce

Post by b0unce » Thu May 11, 2006 3:26 pm

funnny....you quoted my boycotting suggestion, you even came up with some dastardly clever follow up arguments like 'ya...but what about boycotting usa products (checkmate! :roll: )' ......but now its the 'israel is an abomination' thing...

ok, this is one of those 'making it up as I go along' type things....ok cool

my_volcanic

Post by my_volcanic » Thu May 11, 2006 3:27 pm

b0unce wrote:
america have companies here employing people & land their warplanes on our soil - THAT is whats being dealt with locally.

how is that being dealt with pray tell?